DID YOU JUST HEAR WOODY PAIGE

F@lcon Jack

I hate to dawg on the guy...I remember all the years when he was the only guy who still had faith in them and he got ridiculed all the time for it. He did it year after year with Vick there and I couldn't believe he didn't throw in the towel sooner. How can he not see that we're something special now? Maybe this guy is a complete idiot. I don't know...but I use to like how he stuck by the Falcons for so long.

I sent him an email.

Did he answer how a 6-3 team can go 8 and 8 after losing 3 or 4 games? I'm pretty good with numbers I can count on my hand, but maybe Woody has another digit that helps him add better?

BTW- If you google his name, it will bring you to his "mail bag" for the paper he writes for.

Luckily he quickly responded to his total lack of knowledge on the situation, after we aren't supposed to make the playoffs.

I hate to dawg on the guy...I remember all the years when he was the only guy who still had faith in them and he got ridiculed all the time for it. He did it year after year with Vick there and I couldn't believe he didn't throw in the towel sooner. How can he not see that we're something special now? Maybe this guy is a complete idiot. I don't know...but I use to like how he stuck by the Falcons for so long.

Woody wears his heart on his sleeve sometimes. I think some e-mailer(s) just really got to him.

He is a jerk, always has been a joke, and always will be a joke! How is it that he and all these other guys who never played the game, tell us about the game! Who says he knows more than me or you? All those guys are jerks! Man, It must be nice to get paid for being a jerk though!

We will get the respect we deserve, I watched it live and I was kind of shocked oh well.