I came up with a pledge for the Falcons

Tell me what yall think. I was thinking about it after the Saints game Sunday. It may sound a little extreme, but I figure only true fans will understand. Or probably want....

"I pledge allegiance to the Falcons of the National Football League, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under the Dome, irreversible , With Liberty and Football for All." Let's Go Falcons!!!! :)

Don't flame too bad, it was a idea and I thought I would share it!!!

Uh...... that is REALLY dorky. And that is coming from someone who started a "who will Ryan's celebrity girlfriend be?" thread.

I hope the Denver fans don't see this...

Your opinion is that it is really dorky and we all know what opinions are like...... enough said about that.

As far as the Denver fans, I can only speak for myself as a member of the AFMB, I'm not really worried about what Denver fans or other teams fans think about this pledge. This is for Falcon fans....end of story.

Besides, no one said you had to or can force you to put it in your sig, so don't worry about whether it is dorky or not.

Plagiarism?

:lol:

That must be it, since the OP didn't plagiarize anything else about the pledge. :rolleyes:

Btw, tandy, I don't literally lol very often reading this board, but OMG.... that pic you posted in the "girlfriend" thread..... not Matt & Sarah, but the other pic.... oh crap, I was laughing so hard.... I forgot to post the lol emoticons in there..... that was worth the 4-5 pgs. I had to wade through before that post..... you must keep your tribe in stitches. :D

(twins, triplets, whatever.... I'm just gonna call it a tribe...... )

:lol:

That must be it, since the OP didn't plagiarize anything else about the pledge. :rolleyes:

Btw, tandy, I don't literally lol very often reading this board, but OMG.... that pic you posted in the "girlfriend" thread..... not Matt & Sarah, but the other pic.... oh crap, I was laughing so hard.... I forgot to post the lol emoticons in there..... that was worth the 4-5 pgs. I had to wade through before that post..... you must keep your tribe in stitches. :D

(twins, triplets, whatever.... I'm just gonna call it a tribe...... )

When you have that many siblings - you learn to laugh a lot. Tribe is good - I like that!

Hey - that's twice I've made you laugh out loud - you spit your drink out at work when you looked at the Falcon video (you know the one with the real falcon running across looking like Norwood). I still love that video.