Broncos just signed Tatum Bell

MicGreene

This signing is big for Denver because by bringing back a former player that knows the system it allows them to get a run game going. Tatum doesn't have to run for 100, it only takes 3 or 4 big gains to make a defensive coordinator change the way he's playing your offense and that will open up the passing game. That keeps a defense it's heels by making use respect the run and the pass.. A balance attack would kill our defense.

That move screams of desperation...we'll see what kind of shape Bell is in.. I still like the Falcons over the Bronocs... we've shown we can control the clock throughout the game which helps keep teams like the Broncos/Saints in check.

I don't know if it's desperation as much as the best option for them. They are decimated at that position. Bell knows the system - he played there. They worked him out. It was the best move for them at this time. He can come in and play right away. I'm glad it happened this early so that the coaches here can gameplan for the addition.

We'll be okay - but it does give them more of a running opportunity. I would expect to see some of our guys trying to force fumbles though - just a guess.

I don't know if it's desperation as much as the best option for them. They are decimated at that position. Bell knows the system - he played there. They worked him out. It was the best move for them at this time. He can come in and play right away. I'm glad it happened this early so that the coaches here can gameplan for the addition.

We'll be okay - but it does give them more of a running opportunity. I would expect to see some of our guys trying to force fumbles though - just a guess.

When you are cut from the Lions, who desperately need a running back, that is not a good sign. .

Being a Broncos Fan I saw Tatum Bell play for them a lot.

He isn't anything more than a change of pace back. He can't handle a 20 carry workload. He isn't a feature back and is only useful when you have another back to pound the defense and then bring him in to burn them once they are tired.

Plus, the running backs are never the problem when you are playing denver. Their OL, which used to be amazing run blockers, was always the problem. The biggest joke about Denver was that the reason they could bring in anyone to play running back was because all their running backs had to do was take the ball, run 5 yards through the lane their OL opened up, and then fall forward.

dammit man, y couldnt they just stick with their fb at rb, This is bad news for our defense man.

Believe me, Hillis is a stud, you would rather have Tatum Fumbles, then you would Hillis (He can catch, and plow down defenders).

I hope Hillis still gets the start, but I think Tatum, Hillis and Pope will all have a few carries.