Matt Ryan & Coach Smith

Shagpill

Matt Ryan for the 6th time is up for rookie of the week, but has only won once... this is our fault. we are all on here all the time so take a second and go and vote for him. over 200 yards 2 TDs and no INTs... c'mon falcon fans lets get our guy some respect. it takes a few clicks to vote for him, so go now and take a break from here and vote for our QB. Show him that we are behind him!!

VOTE FOR MATT RYAN!!!

Coach smith is up for the second time this season. He has done nothing but the right thing since he has taken the spot as head coach. We were all waiting for the D-coordinator side to come out of him, and folks we just saw a defense porformance that we knew we had but never seen before. go vote for coach smith. he really deserves this!

VOTE FOR COACH SMITH!!!

GO FALCONS!!! :lol:

I voted for Ryan once and Royal once....Royal had a huge game against the Browns, and turned the game upside down with that TD catch

Ryan had that sick throw to Roddy for the 1st TD, but the 2nd TD was all the wide receivers and their blocks....not hatin, just giving credit due where it is deserved. Ryan did spread it around like a real pro though.

I realized last week, when i voted at least 200 times for Ryan.. that this contest is nothing more than a stupid popularity contest.. I mean, How else woudl Felix Jones have 3 wins?? He isnt close to being good those weeks, its just cause hes a Cowboy..

So screw that. We will see whos ROTY at the end, and with Chris Johnson's great week last week, it should be our Falcon.