Gregg Knapp stripped of play-calling responsibility

Stankyfoot

No linky, but in the "NFL Report" section of today's print version of the Atlanta Journal and Constitution:

"Gregg Knapp was stripped of his play-callling responsibility last week and was told that he won't be used in that capacity for the rest of the season."

I always detested his play calling here in Atlanta. Every defense in the league knew that if we threw incomplete on first down, it was going to be Dunn up the middle for no gain on second. That forced Vick into third and long about 27,384 times. My wife thought his real name was "Greg F**king Knapp" as many times as she heard me scream it at the TV.

No linky, but in the "NFL Report" section of today's print version of the Atlanta Journal and Constitution:

"Gregg Knapp was stripped of his play-callling responsibility last week and was told that he won't be used in that capacity for the rest of the season."

I always detested his play calling here in Atlanta. Every defense in the league knew that if we threw incomplete on first down, it was going to be Dunn up the middle for no gain on second. That forced Vick into third and long about 27,384 times. My wife thought his real name was "Greg F**king Knapp" as many times as she heard me scream it at the TV.

SO without play calling responsibility, what exactly IS he still doing?

if you get stripped of playcalling in Oakland ... what does that tell you about Knapp???

I told you it wasn't all Vick. Put him in an offensive with a creative coordinator ... like Mularkey ... then you'll see him thrive. I wish him the best.

I've always said that I perferred D.Reeves system over the other. Remember when MV had thrown 150+ passes without an int? Remember MVs first full season, he threw for 2900+ and ran for about 700+. <_<

Al Davis needs to be replaced; the guy's losing it. Ever since I heard the voice recording of him having to be informed of the name of the interim coach after the Kiffin firing moments before the press conference, I thought it was quite evident that the dude shouldn't be calling shots for a professional sports team. Not to mention the obvious joke of a franchise he's put together the past few years.