What to do with a vick jersey?

srichter23

I'm actually glad you posted this thread. I finally took a picture of my "#7" jersey. Kinda been torn about whether I should wear this one or not. It's not a Vick jersey, per se. I sold my Vick jersey in a garage sale for $10. I was just so disgusted w/the whole thing last year. But I bought the jersey in this picture before any of the bad stuff really started coming to light - even before "Bottlegate" if any of you remember that little piece of history. This jersey represented, for me, what I always hoped The Falcons would become. More of a TEAM than a one man show. A TEAM the whole city could be **** proud of. Of course, at the time, I was thinking that #7 would be the leader of that "eventual" team. Now that's history, but my TEAM dream is coming true in spades. :)

Anyway, I'm not pitching this just yet, but I really wish they'd go ahead & give someone else that #7 so I could feel good about wearing it again.

atlanta7a.jpg

Must you people keep on bringing up Vick? Move on please. Honestly. why start this thread? I have mine and still wear it as a throwback jersey.

I threw mine back in the closet a long time ago. If that's what you mean by throwback. I've been wearing my Roddy jersey since he came into training camp and now Ryan but Vick is somewhere back there with JA 32 and Chandler.

I threw mine back in the closet a long time ago. If that's what you mean by throwback. I've been wearing my Roddy jersey since he came into training camp and now Ryan but Vick is somewhere back there with JA 32 and Chandler.

I wish I still had a JA32 and Chandler jersey that was in good enough condition to wear! I still wear my Buchanan all the time though.

I'm holding on to mine...

No matter what your feelings are on Vick he was, no doubt, an asset to this team as acknowledged by Blank himself...

I remember how much this team was ignored prior to his arrival and I'll always be thankful for the excitement he brought and injected this team with while he was here...

Ryan is the man behind center now, yes, but it was Vick that resurrected this franchise...

I'm holding on to mine...

No matter what your feelings are on Vick he was, no doubt, an asset to this team as acknowledged by Blank himself...

I remember how much this team was ignored prior to his arrival and I'll always be thankful for the excitement he brought and injected this team with while he was here...

Ryan is the man behind center now, yes, but it was Vick that resurrected this franchise...

Vick might of help resurrect this franchise, but he also helped send us back down somewhat. With his stupidity, then the bogus hiring of Bobby Petrino did us in for good. Matt Ryan is well on his way, along with the other Falcons of resurrecting this franchise again.

As for the jerseys, I've got 2 of them in my closet. Can't sell them so I might as well let them hang there til I figure out what to do.