A Johnson

Boldin

Roddy

Fitz

Ocho

Smith

Calvin

Ward

I left off Moss because he isnt a complete receiver imo, and owens because he appears to be on the decline and drops a lot of balls. I left off TJ because he is so overrated its ridiculous. He is useless more than 10 yards downfield and benefits greatly from having Chad on the other side. Despite having an off year (mostly because of a bad oline who cant keep a terrible qb standing) Chad is still about as good as you can get.

I've said for about 4 years now I really think Andre Johnson is the best - he has always been on a crap team with crap QB's and he just puts up monster stats

If he was opposite of Fitz and Breaston....ooohh all I can say is good luck D

he's definitely up there, health has always been the issue with him. I dont think there is a clear #1, I think any one in my top 10 is capable of being the best in the league on any given day

he's definitely up there, health has always been the issue with him. I dont think there is a clear #1, I think any one in my top 10 is capable of being the best in the league on any given day

health is always an issue because he is busy running over people....he's basically a running back who mascarades as a wide receiver....and breaks records doing it