I Really Don't Like Sean Payton

formul8or

He has been possibly the most cocky coach in the NFL. In our game alone:

- trick onside kick

- goes for it on 4th a couple of times early on, one time well within FG range

- challenges on something completely pointless that he can't win

He just annoys me and I'm very happy we finally took him down. Granted I wish we left him with 13 points instead of 20 but I'll take it.

He has been possibly the most cocky coach in the NFL. In our game alone:

- trick onside kick

- goes for it on 4th a couple of times early on, one time well within FG range

- challenges on something completely pointless that he can't win

He just annoys me and I'm very happy we finally took him down. Granted I wish we left him with 13 points instead of 20 but I'll take it.

He does just look like someone you'd like to hit in the mouth doesn't he?

He also looks like he has a sour Gummy Bear lodged up his butt.

I was reading the Saints forums after the game and one of their posters pretty much nailed it:

He coaches like a 12 year old playing Madden. He wants to throw every down and go deep every other play, has no sense of field position, and when you get him frustrated he will flail and do things like go for onside kicks and 4th down conversions in his own territory.

The only reason he got ANY respect was because his first year in the league nobody really had any way of gameplanning for his really *** backwards style of playcalling. Even that year it was really obvious that teams had figured him out during the year.

In Football only terms... Not as much as Gruden.... he's the one I really can't stand.

Nothing good about the yucs.

True man, true.....as much as I hate Gruden though he's almost like a cartoon character.....

I'm just learning to dislike Payton.....

I was reading the Saints forums after the game and one of their posters pretty much nailed it:

He coaches like a 12 year old playing Madden. He wants to throw every down and go deep every other play, has no sense of field position, and when you get him frustrated he will flail and do things like go for onside kicks and 4th down conversions in his own territory.

The only reason he got ANY respect was because his first year in the league nobody really had any way of gameplanning for his really *** backwards style of playcalling. Even that year it was really obvious that teams had figured him out during the year.

A saint wrote that? Thats pretty much the truth also, one thing he didn't have the katrina year he has had to deal with INJURIES. When Shockey is sitting on the bench looking for a friend :P , And Mckenzie is now out for the year. they are tanking bad. Not like I care. It makes their CBs that much worse.

But the saint fan hit right on it. Shock and Awe, and people figured it out. ;)

a saints fan was complaining about hte NO calls during the game.. like the lack of use of mccalister

I know why they didn't use Deuce. He's soft. I saw a play where he could have ran over one of our players but ducked out of bounds.

Then later on, it was Colston who caught a pass then when he was about to get tackled he slid. PUNK!!!

I remember how the St. Louis receivers and running backs would do that. Drove me nuts.