Howdy Falcon Fans!

I have been invited by a classy bunch showing up on our boards.

Just wanted to stop by, say hello and PLEASE don't embarrass us too much. <_<

Homerism is amuck on our boards, but these Falcons are not your Daddy's Falcons are they.

I for one expect a loss but hope otherwise. Your rookies are just as good as ours but it's the vets that should outshine us.

I obviously want to win in Atlanta and do have some faith in our team.

As an Ambassador of BroncoLand, I come in peace.

Welcome Bronc fans.....Don't be mad at my chihuahua avatar....He does that every week to whomever we're playing...... ;)

My sister and her family live in Pueblo so I have big Bronco fans in the family.

I hope that my sister is very sad Sunday night.

Welcome. As long time Falcon fans, I must say that we over look no team! Denver may be having trouble, but Shanahan is no scrub. THat man has a new plethora of RB's every year that all seem to rush for 1000+. IT will be a good game with two good QB's, two good coaches, two good running games and hopefully overall a well played game.

Thank God the Saints pestilence has gone quiet. Its tough enough with the Bucs fans, at least they know football......................

I have been invited by a classy bunch showing up on our boards.

Just wanted to stop by, say hello and PLEASE don't embarrass us too much. <_<

Homerism is amuck on our boards, but these Falcons are not your Daddy's Falcons are they.

I for one expect a loss but hope otherwise. Your rookies are just as good as ours but it's the vets that should outshine us.

I obviously want to win in Atlanta and do have some faith in our team.

As an Ambassador of BroncoLand, I come in peace.

You've come to the home of homerism, I followed some links on this MB to yours and it didn't strike me as terribly homeristic. You guys have a winning record and are on top of your division, most any other fans would try the old and tired argument about the records of the opponents we've beaten but despite that I see that many Denver fans can see beyond that. I saw alot of recognition about the defensive problems you have there especially against the Falcons run game, homers wouldn't say that.

We have a very different team than last time we played in Denver, but the lasting memory was John Lynch being flattened out by TJ Duckett. We won impressively there, mostly from our running game. What surprises me is that still figures to be a key in this game four years later, also it's ironic the we ended up with Elam - even though he's a local product and you ended up with Prater. I wonder if you people have any idea of Prater's history here. :ph34r:

you guys doing a pretty good job, no cocconut posts yet. Of course it is only Monday and before long some of our trolls will be changing their allegiences for the week....

Sucks you have had so many injuries, Royal looks like a star, but what happened to your defense?

what do you guys think about Foxworth?

I for one was mad we let go of Foxy (as we called him)

I'm glad to learn that he and Jason are doing good for you. Elam....WOW..... Our veteran kicker, was our man as you all know for so long. Matt Prater is doing an OK job for a new kicker for us but Jason is in our hearts forever.

Injuries....Aye Yi Yi...

We are beat up and that's gonna hurt us for a long time.

Especially in the running game since we are down to putting in myself or the water boy. :lol: