NFL, Please double check Denvers Salary Cap before we play them this time!

iDash

Cheaters Cheat, NFL just Double Check!

Before these Guys,

patriots-cheaters.jpg

There was these Guys,

"Denver Cheated in both Super Bowls

2/21/2005 7:02 p.m.

NEW YORK -- The Denver Broncos have been fined $950,000 and will lose their third-round pick in next year's NFL Draft for circumventing the salary cap between 1996-98. The penalties were levied Thursday following an agreement involving the league, its union and the team. The violations included agreements between the team and several players to defer salary payments with interest and an agreement not to waive a player before a certain date. Both raised issues with accounting for the salary cap. In addition to the penalties against the team, the NFL said an agent for a former player agreed to donate $100,000 to charity. Neither the agent nor the player was identified.

Raiders owner Al Davis says the Denver Broncos are one of several NFL teams that are cheating on the league's salary cap, USA Today reported in Monday's editions.

Davis told USA Today that the Broncos have been in violation of the salary cap rules at least three times. He said the Broncos failed to fund deferred compensation, arranged for side deals on bonuses and renegotiated contracts several times during the same year.

"It is worse than gambling," Davis is quoted as saying. "In the long history of professional sports, there has never been a dishonest breach of integrity like this. We've had players. We've had executives, sometimes officials. But we've never had owners cheating to gain a competitive advantage."

Davis also cited the San Francisco 49ers as cheaters.

Broncos owner Pat Bowlen admits the team failed to fund as much as $15 million in deferred compensation, but he says that's not a salary cap issue.

Bowlen says the allegation is Davis' excuse for not being able to beat the Broncos."

http://www.superfans.net/public/nflboards/...mes=n;read=1549

Apparently you guys have a grudge held against us and that has been brought up by many opponents. Fact remains, it isn't true when they look at the bottom line or we would have been fined.

I come in peace.

And many of us Bronco fans believe you will beat us. In fact on our boards I admit you will probably blow us out like NE did on that embarrassing MNF game.

Apparently you guys have a grudge held against us and that has been brought up by many opponents. Fact remains, it isn't true when they look at the bottom line or we would have been fined.

I come in peace.

And many of us Bronco fans believe you will beat us. In fact on our boards I admit you will probably blow us out like NE did on that embarrassing MNF game.

I don't expect a blowout.

I come in peace.

Most of us have let this go... Just don't say anything about the guy with the initials E R.... We got beat bad in that game, and while it's a defining moment in our history, Minnesota should have won that game....