Mid Season Strides

UnderTaker

Sitting @ 6 - 3 and 4 - 0 @ the Dome, I think is by far more than what any of us exspected at the start of the season. We are all fully aware of what Ryan and Turner has done thus far, so I want to elaberate on some other topics if I may...

1. Mike Smith: Can you guys remember back when Mora would challenge plays that had no chance of being overturned???

Our coach knows when to challenge, and what depth and rotation really means. I am very impressed with the way he has gotten this team up off the mat and ready to play. It' nice to have someone calling the shots "who actually gets it"

2. Defense: I've almost forgotten what it was like to have a good defense. No" we aren't perfect but we have play makers that are starting to make plays. I was really concerned about our secondary, but now it seems they are starting to gell together and the last two weeks have brought me hope...

3. DaFans: It's sweet to see and hear everyone up on their feet screaming and cheering again.

These next two games will tell us where we are and whether or not we are playoff bound. Go Falcons...