Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frenzy™®

_enver Broncos

14 posts in this topic

This will be a shootout,but i think we can outscore them if we get a few interceptions,and limit our turnovers.Their D is much worse than our D imo, and i dont believe their offense is as good as the Saints offense.Plus all their legit RB's are hurt,so they'll try to air it out.Give them a heavy dose of turner and we should be alright.

and i know i left out the "D" in denver,i'll add the D when they show they can play some.... B)

LETS GET TO 7-3!!!!!

:o O I GET IT ;)

Yep this matchup has BIG potential for our offense but lets not look past them. We'll need a consistent balenced attack from both our Pass and our Run game to out score thier explosive offense. With all the injuries on Defense Denver has we should be able to move the chains and get ourselves a win

Lets take care of business Falcons B)

This will be a shootout,but i think we can outscore them if we get a few interceptions,and limit our turnovers.Their D is much worse than our D imo, and i dont believe their offense is as good as the Saints offense.Plus all their legit RB's are hurt,so they'll try to air it out.Give them a heavy dose of turner and we should be alright.

and i know i left out the "D" in denver,i'll add the D when they show they can play some.... B)

LETS GET TO 7-3!!!!!

Wait, I'm confused....Since when do you need a D?!?!?! :P

Wait, I'm confused....Since when do you need a D?!?!?! :P

I know right...no hard feelings man im just having fun.I hope to see a good game.I'll be there,hopefully i see alot of points put up,with the falcons prevailing at the end :P . Marshall and Royal are some beasts

I know right...no hard feelings man im just having fun.I hope to see a good game.I'll be there,hopefully i see alot of points put up,with the falcons prevailing at the end :P . Marshall and Royal are some beasts

No hard feelings at all, I'm just playing around. But, Could someone let me team know where they can buy this so called "D". I guess you need it in the NFL. Learnin' new things every day :lol:

No hard feelings at all, I'm just playing around. But, Could someone let me team know where they can buy this so called "D". I guess you need it in the NFL. Learnin' new things every day :lol:

:lol:

I'm a Falcons fan first and a Broncos fan second, I always watch all of their games I can.

Their offense is the real deal. Cutler is amazing to watch play, he really does seem like the second coming of Elway to me. Im equally excited for him as a Broncos fan as I am for Ryan as a falcons fan. Marshall and Royal are also really amazing. Marshall is big, fast, and a downright good blocker in the running game. To me he is basically a younger version of TO. Plus he is a pretty streaky player so if he gets going its going to be a serious problem. Royal is also going to be a problem, he is a faster version of Harry Douglass.

They have a really good OL as well, Clady has been to them what Baker has been to us (while healthy.) Cutler is going to get his reguardless.

Luckily though I can tell you as a frustrated fan their defense really is as bad as advertised. Its kind of like a worse version of what ours has been the last couple years. Their secondary is trashed: Champ Bailey has been injured, John Lynch finally left, they lost Foxworth and obviously the lost Darrent Williams 2 years ago. Watching their safetys reminds me of when we used to have Carpenter and Scott in the secondary. Dre Bly is getting up there in age and if he gets matched up with Roddy he won't be able to cover him. They can't get much any of a pass rush and they have had serious problems with their front 4.

Honestly its the same deal as the saints game. They don't have any running game and we know they are going to come out gunning. There is a 99% chance Cutler will pass between 35 and 50 times, especially if they are down. We just need to get up early then run the ball and control the clock all game while forcing mistakes in their passing game and we can get things done.

My guess is Cutler will have 40-50 pass attempts because of the lack of a running game. We need to bring our a-game and not let Culter get comfortable in the pocket.

The Broncos are a traditional 5-7 step drop team, and they run a lot of bootlegs of of playaction.. JA98 has to stay home he cant over pursue the run, that way if Cutle does come off the boot he can get in his face and cut him off.

JA98 is gonna have the toughest job because of that, Abe will be on the other side and they are gonna want Cutler as far away from him as possible.

I'm a Falcons fan first and a Broncos fan second, I always watch all of their games I can.

Their offense is the real deal. Cutler is amazing to watch play, he really does seem like the second coming of Elway to me. Im equally excited for him as a Broncos fan as I am for Ryan as a falcons fan. Marshall and Royal are also really amazing. Marshall is big, fast, and a downright good blocker in the running game. To me he is basically a younger version of TO. Plus he is a pretty streaky player so if he gets going its going to be a serious problem. Royal is also going to be a problem, he is a faster version of Harry Douglass.

They have a really good OL as well, Clady has been to them what Baker has been to us (while healthy.) Cutler is going to get his reguardless.

Luckily though I can tell you as a frustrated fan their defense really is as bad as advertised. Its kind of like a worse version of what ours has been the last couple years. Their secondary is trashed: Champ Bailey has been injured, John Lynch finally left, they lost Foxworth and obviously the lost Darrent Williams 2 years ago. Watching their safetys reminds me of when we used to have Carpenter and Scott in the secondary. Dre Bly is getting up there in age and if he gets matched up with Roddy he won't be able to cover him. They can't get much any of a pass rush and they have had serious problems with their front 4.

Honestly its the same deal as the saints game. They don't have any running game and we know they are going to come out gunning. There is a 99% chance Cutler will pass between 35 and 50 times, especially if they are down. We just need to get up early then run the ball and control the clock all game while forcing mistakes in their passing game and we can get things done.

There offense is the real deal?

No...there offense is average and here is why...............

You see a clear difference when you evaluate the talent of the Defenses that they face.

In pts allowed....KC...SD....CLE...Oak and NO are among the worst defenses in the league. The remaining teams on there schedule have kept Denver below 20 points per game. Sorry...but that is not the real deal....thats simply an average offense.

Keep in mind...the Falcons Defense is 9th in pts allowed.

Atlanta wins 31-21.