**** the Broncos

**** the 1998 Superbowl which Denver took away from our precious city!!! **** you John Elway get a **** haircut, **** Cutler and that **** lame duck school he came from. **** the Broncos and their fans!1 We are going to run all over them with Turner and Norwood. Coach Smith and Ryan are going to scorch your weak *** defense sooooo **** YOU DENVER WE ARE GOING TO WIN AGAIN ******!!!! **** Brandon Marshall he is just an wannabe T.O., Welcome to our dome you ****ers!! We are going to kick your *** Denver **** YOU GUYS!!!! We got this ATL time to get to 7-3!!!!!!!!!

**** the Broncos!

**** Denver!!

Go ATL!!!

Go Falcons!!

Go Altanta Falcons Fans!!!!!!!

**** DENVER!!!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say we give 'em the old HICKORY STICK! :D

I have no idea how difficult it is for you to do those cartoons that we all so much love, but could you do one weekly? That would be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. I email them to all of my friends and family and they really like them.

I have no idea how difficult it is for you to do those cartoons that we all so much love, but could you do one weekly? That would be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. I email them to all of my friends and family and they really like them.

I have been contacted by the 'Powers That Be' to do exactly that! Details have yet to be worked out, but don't worry. I'm already cookin' up another good one for them Bronco's! :lol:

Thanks for the kind remarks. ;)

Live in the past much? Suppose you have to with your current situation - it's all good!

I love our situation to be honest. Leading our division even though we're currently in transition mode and riddled with injuries. We've done a great job drafting lately and as soon as we infuse some youth and fresh talent at a few positions on defense, we'll be set to dominate for years.

Much like your Falcons team. It should be a great game with two of the younger teams in the league duking it out.

"We (the fans of the Denver Broncos) are sorry that we beat the living crap out of you in the SB... NOT biggrin.gif"

you know i felt bad that we were going to dominate the Broncos so i didn't do anything to discourage you guys but go **** yourself for coming here, and when Broncos lose i'm going to be laughing until next week like all the other stupid fans that came over here and tried to say trash talk on us.

DEFEND THE DOME

I love our situation to be honest. Leading our division even though we're currently in transition mode and riddled with injuries. We've done a great job drafting lately and as soon as we infuse some youth and fresh talent at a few positions on defense, we'll be set to dominate for years.

Much like your Falcons team. It should be a great game with two of the younger teams in the league duking it out.

This is not the best thread for this - you'll get devoured. Start another thread.

I think it's gonna be a blast. I'll be there for sure - time for some payback.

you know i felt bad that we were going to dominate the Broncos so i didn't do anything to discourage you guys but go **** yourself for coming here, and when Broncos lose i'm going to be laughing until next week like all the other stupid fans that came over here and said we would lose. Turns out its the other way around :/

Lol never said you would lose. I expect a close game.

I just read a bunch of comments insulting my home team and home state. So I simply returned the favor, but in a more civilized fashion ;)

please dont call this broncos team anything close to dominant. We are going to shred you guys at our home and its going to get ugly.

They only bronco i like is Cutler, he's a phenomenal QB. However, like we proved just yesterday against Drew Brees, it takes more than a good QB/passing attack to salvage a team.

Not to mention your traveling to the East coast. What a recipe for failure. If the falcons lose then I'll eat a badger for dinner

Lol never said you would lose. I expect a close game.

I just read a bunch of comments insulting my home team and home state. So I simply returned the favor, but in a more civilized fashion ;)

I used to live in Wyoming when I was about as high as your knee. I was a huge Bronco fan I even played basketball with John Elway twice. That being said. Denver is getting crushed. Love the uni's though.

I have been contacted by the 'Powers That Be' to do exactly that! Details have yet to be worked out, but don't worry. I'm already cookin' up another good one for them Bronco's! :lol:

Thanks for the kind remarks. ;)

Great! Your work is top top notch. I have difficulty drawing stick figures. Glad to see "Powers That Be" see what we see.

please dont call this broncos team anything close to dominant. We are going to shred you guys at our home and its going to get ugly.

They only bronco i like is Cutler, he's a phenomenal QB. However, like we proved just yesterday against Drew Brees, it takes more than a good QB/passing attack to salvage a team.

Not to mention your traveling to the East coast. What a recipe for failure. If the falcons lose then I'll eat a badger for dinner

I'll keep that last bit in mind.

As long as our offense plays up to their potential we'll have a shot at winning, if not then I bet you come out on top. Unless Denver's mediocre defense ,which is without numerous key players, miraculously becomes amazing overnight.

We (the fans of the Denver Broncos) are sorry that we beat the living crap out of you in the SB... NOT :D

That's nice. You did it while going over the cap. Speaking of history; do you remember the last time we met? When we went up to Mile Low and gave you a nice dose of horses#t?!

**** the Broncos and the Fans we are going to kick your *** sunday at OUR dome welcome to the future of the NFL we are going to tear Cutler apart....WHY SO SERIOUS??? WHY SO SERIOUS?? Why? well because we are going to SERIOUSLY **** the Broncos up!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA I HATE YOU DENVER **** YOU!!!

Go ATL!

Go Falcons!!

GO GO GO BIRDS!!!!!!!