This would be the Ultimate Falcons/Matt Ryan CGI Video!

Falcons Ace

It's the Superbowl, don't know which one, let's just say it's this year, and it's Falcons vs. Titans. The score is tight, the Falcons are down by 3 points and it's late in the 4th quarter. We have no timeouts and the clock is ticking. The air is cold and there is a chance for snow. The Falcons have just one chance to score a TD and we are around 25ish yards away from the endzone.

The Falcons scramble up to the line of scrimmage. Roddy White and Harry Douglas are out right and Jenkins is left, and Norwood is in the backfield. The line sets up and it's a match of nasty versus nasty. The LBs are running around, moving left and right, and grunting. Everything seems to be moving really fast, the crowd it loud, and the clock is ticking down. The camera pans around to Matt Ryan, he is screaming out audibles and getting everyone in place. The picture then zooms in on Matt Ryan's face, and there is a fire-like glare in his eyes. It starts to snow.

The camera then takes Ryan's point of view. Everything slows down and all the noise fades out, he takes a slow look around the field at the defense. He looks at Roddy and Douglas on the right, and then Jenkins on the left, then Norwood in the backfield. He lifts his foot up and then yells "HIKE". The camera then flashes back and watches the CBs try to jam and trail our WRs, the safeties pull back deep, the LBs are coming at him on the blitz, and the O-D lines clash. All inbetween we see Ryan's point of view, all you can hear is faint incoherent whispers of various football bits on the tendencies of the opponents, the WR routes, play names, and a loud, slow, thumping heartbeat.

He looks left, Jenkins is covered. Norwood blocks a LB on the blitz and they both fall to the ground. The O and D lines are clashing. Douglas stops just short of the endzone, but Ryan sees a safety coming up to him, ready to pounce. One of the defensive linemen break through. Ryan notices this. He steps right and time slows down, the clock is at 3 seconds. Ryan sees Roddy running across the back of the endzone, with a safety and a CB coming too him. The linemen is coming at him. Ryan inhales and time stops, the camera views in on his lungs and veins as they turn to solid ice. He bullets a pass straight to White. The camera trails follows the ball close-up along the side-line, it ignites like a meteor and has a smoke trail behind it. We watch it from various angles as it moves slowly as we watch players in super-slow motion try to knock down the ball. Defensive linemen stick their hands up, an LB jumps at it and barely misses it, and now it is coming at Roddy White as a safety is moving in from the left and the CB is diving in from the right.

Roddy sticks one hand out high in the air, glove on, and we see cameras flashing all over the crowd, we see players and coaches in slow motion as the camera takes a paranormic view of the entire field(getting a view of Ryan being hit, the coaches and players staring, and fans screaming at the top of their lungs) and then spins in on the ball heading to the outstretched hand of White. Just as the ball reaches his hand the screen goes black, we hear a loud thump of a ball hitting his glove, and then we hear the crowd go wild. Falcons WIN Falcons Win the announcers cry. The noise stops and the picture goes back to a side view of Ryan laying on his back and looking up at the sky. The heartbeat kicks back in, and then Ryan exhales an ice-like mist. The picture fades to a Falcons Superbowl ring sitting next to a Lombardi Trophy.

The End. Probably corny, but that's the jist of a dream I had the other night. Maybe a little much, I kinda built on it from there. Whatcha think, I would pay to have this made into a CGI like movie like they did with Vick scrambling all over the field and launching that pass to Jennings.

Cool imagery. Find a way to show a fan drinking an icy cold Coca-Cola as it starts to snow and the steam is coming out of guy's mouth's and you've got a marketing pitch.

And since it is so good, I'll point this out so you can correct it and email it to some Coke executives - where you say "the camera takes a paranormal view of the entire field" I believe you mean panoramic view - Paranormal means something not normal like a ghost - although you did say this all came to you in a dream...

And since it is so good, I'll point this out so you can correct it and email it to some Coke executives - where you say "the camera takes a paranormal view of the entire field" I believe you mean panoramic view - Paranormal means something not normal like a ghost - although you did say this all came to you in a dream...

I thought something was wrong with it. I switched to Firefox and this spell checker has made me not no grammar any more, unless it's red-lined, then I assume everything is good. :lol:

Thanks guys, no one was responding to it and I thought I was throwing out a lame duck.

It's the Superbowl, don't know which one, let's just say it's this year, and it's Falcons vs. Titans. The score is tight, the Falcons are down by 3 points and it's late in the 4th quarter. We have no timeouts and the clock is ticking. The air is cold and there is a chance for snow. The Falcons have just one chance to score a TD and we are around 25ish yards away from the endzone.

The Falcons scramble up to the line of scrimmage. Roddy White and Harry Douglas are out right and Jenkins is left, and Norwood is in the backfield. The line sets up and it's a match of nasty versus nasty. The LBs are running around, moving left and right, and grunting. Everything seems to be moving really fast, the crowd it loud, and the clock is ticking down. The camera pans around to Matt Ryan, he is screaming out audibles and getting everyone in place. The picture then zooms in on Matt Ryan's face, and there is a fire-like glare in his eyes. It starts to snow.

The camera then takes Ryan's point of view. Everything slows down and all the noise fades out, he takes a slow look around the field at the defense. He looks at Roddy and Douglas on the right, and then Jenkins on the left, then Norwood in the backfield. He lifts his foot up and then yells "HIKE". The camera then flashes back and watches the CBs try to jam and trail our WRs, the safeties pull back deep, the LBs are coming at him on the blitz, and the O-D lines clash. All inbetween we see Ryan's point of view, all you can hear is faint incoherent whispers of various football bits on the tendencies of the opponents, the WR routes, play names, and a loud, slow, thumping heartbeat.

He looks left, Jenkins is covered. Norwood blocks a LB on the blitz and they both fall to the ground. The O and D lines are clashing. Douglas stops just short of the endzone, but Ryan sees a safety coming up to him, ready to pounce. One of the defensive linemen break through. Ryan notices this. He steps right and time slows down, the clock is at 3 seconds. Ryan sees Roddy running across the back of the endzone, with a safety and a CB coming too him. The linemen is coming at him. Ryan inhales and time stops, the camera views in on his lungs and veins as they turn to solid ice. He bullets a pass straight to White. The camera trails follows the ball close-up along the side-line, it ignites like a meteor and has a smoke trail behind it. We watch it from various angles as it moves slowly as we watch players in super-slow motion try to knock down the ball. Defensive linemen stick their hands up, an LB jumps at it and barely misses it, and now it is coming at Roddy White as a safety is moving in from the left and the CB is diving in from the right.

Roddy sticks one hand out high in the air, glove on, and we see cameras flashing all over the crowd, we see players and coaches in slow motion as the camera takes a paranormic view of the entire field(getting a view of Ryan being hit, the coaches and players staring, and fans screaming at the top of their lungs) and then spins in on the ball heading to the outstretched hand of White. Just as the ball reaches his hand the screen goes black, we hear a loud thump of a ball hitting his glove, and then we hear the crowd go wild. Falcons WIN Falcons Win the announcers cry. The noise stops and the picture goes back to a side view of Ryan laying on his back and looking up at the sky. The heartbeat kicks back in, and then Ryan exhales an ice-like mist. The picture fades to a Falcons Superbowl ring sitting next to a Lombardi Trophy.

The End. Probably corny, but that's the jist of a dream I had the other night. Maybe a little much, I kinda built on it from there. Whatcha think, I would pay to have this made into a CGI like movie like they did with Vick scrambling all over the field and launching that pass to Jennings.

Beautiful scenario, would be great. Not one to rain(snow) on your parade, but isn't the next SB is in Tampa :huh:Maybe it's another SB you dreamed about??? :P :P

You lost me at Super Bowl and snow. Ain't going to happen. Super Bowls will only be held in warm weather locations or Domes. Suggest to revising it to NFC Championship game in New York against the Giants.

Super Bowl XLIII, Tampa, Fla. -- Feb. 1, 2009 (NBC)

Super Bowl XLIV, South Florida -- TBA, 2010 (CBS)

Super Bowl XLV, North Texas -- TBA, 2011

Super Bowl XLVI, Indianapolis -- TBA, 2012

You lost me at Super Bowl and snow. Ain't going to happen. Super Bowls will only be held in warm weather locations or Domes. Suggest to revising it to NFC Championship game in New York against the Giants.

They ever gonna bring it to the dome?

Beautiful scenario, would be great. Not one to rain(snow) on your parade, but isn't the next SB is in Tampa :huh:Maybe it's another SB you dreamed about??? :P :P

It could be the NFC Championship against the Giants in the Meadowlands.

It would be something amazing to see, I loved the part about him breathing out a sigh of icy-air or whatever.

I as well got chills when you got to the part with Ryan's insides turning to ICE...I agree, I hope we get that chance soon, to put a Superbowl, or NFC Championship game on Ryan's shoulders.

I'm not trying to be cute, but remember, the Giants were just a "good" team all year, until the playoffs, and they showed out. No one had them picked to win everything and they did. Screw worst to first in the NFC South, I want it all, but I will be ok with a winning season.

It has snowed in previous Superbowls, but again, it was just the jist of a dream I had the other night. I thought it would be a kick-a** cgi video and expanded on it a little bit and just posted it up.