FYI - Hall was trying to start a fight with Harry Douglass

Jedi-Falcon

It's on Yahoo.

....DeAngelo Hall agreed to a deal with the Redskins, having been waived by Oakland earlier in the week. I can see why the team got rid of Hall, who two Sundays ago tried to start a fight with Falcons rookie receiver Harry Douglas as the two teams coalesced in the Coliseum tunnel heading into halftime, according to an Atlanta player who witnessed the incident. (Brooking, in a radio interview with Buck and Kincade on Atlanta radio station 680 The Fan, spoke of “one of our ex-players, sitting there in the tunnel, waiting for us to come through … to pick a fight with one of my teammates.”)....

What is it with Hall always trying to pick fights with Rookies? Remember that one with Adam Jennings during training camp couple years ago?

It's on Yahoo.

....DeAngelo Hall agreed to a deal with the Redskins, having been waived by Oakland earlier in the week. I can see why the team got rid of Hall, who two Sundays ago tried to start a fight with Falcons rookie receiver Harry Douglas as the two teams coalesced in the Coliseum tunnel heading into halftime, according to an Atlanta player who witnessed the incident. (Brooking, in a radio interview with Buck and Kincade on Atlanta radio station 680 The Fan, spoke of “one of our ex-players, sitting there in the tunnel, waiting for us to come through … to pick a fight with one of my teammates.”)....

What is it with Hall always trying to pick fights with Rookies? Remember that one with Adam Jennings during training camp couple years ago?

He should be careful. Douglas is no Jennings. Remember Douglas took a swing at Milloy in training camp. He's not intimidated.

Mebbe he should pick one with Lawyer Milloy and the Law could take him to the woodshed where he needs to be. I mean seriously, does this guy ever think before he acts? He didn't want to fight, he wanted to show off

:lol: :lol: That is rich. D_Hall is not so dumb as to pick a fight with Law. He would get completely destoyed and he knows it. He has to go after someone he knows he has a chance against. The same reason he wouldn't start anything with Abe.

It's on Yahoo.

Yeah, I heard that today, too.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Hall is crazy. Maybe he blames Harry for Horn getting cut. :lol: