Guess Dr. Z

ThunderCookie

My expectation:

5. Saints: Drew Brees threw for 422 yards and two touchdowns. In a masterful performance he scored as time expired. This team is on the rise!

28. Falcons: I didn't watch this game and didn't see the score. I also changed the channel anytime highlights came on. But I did read that Drew Brees threw for 422 yards. This proves my assessment that the Falcons are garbage. But don't worry Falcon fans! I will watch the next game the Falcons lose.

My expectation:

5. Saints: Drew Brees threw for 422 yards and two touchdowns. In a masterful performance he scored as time expired. This team is on the rise!

28. Falcons: I didn't watch this game and didn't see the score. I also changed the channel anytime highlights came on. But I did read that Drew Brees threw for 422 yards. This proves my assessment that the Falcons are garbage. But don't worry Falcon fans! I will watch the next game the Falcons lose.

That and

2. Colts : Boy do I love to cradle their balls. I moved them from 22 to number 8 last week to ensure you guys I have no skill whatsoever. But, on my overnight stay at Peyton's house he assured me they were back. With their win against the Eagles, I must catapult them over more deserving teams to feed my ego driven career.

33) Atlanta Falcons

Joey Harrington was once a beacon of hope for the Lions in 2002 now waddles still in dispair on the Falcons sideline this Sunday. Even as rookie Matt Ryan threw 3 picks Joey's number was not called. I wonder how long before that changes in Atlanta. The Falcons should take note of Brees' two touchdown passes and incorporate them into their play-book. Better luck next year Falcons.

32) ATLANTA FALCONS

Former NFL quarterback Michael Vick won't be allowed to plead guilty to dogfighting charges by videoconference, a judge ruled Thursday.

Vick's lawyers had requested that he be allowed to enter the plea from federal prison in Leavenworth, Kan., where he is serving a two-year term since admitting he bankrolled a dogfighting operation and helped execute dogs. But citing high public interest in the case, Surry County Circuit Judge Samuel Campbell said it would be better for Vick to appear in person.

"I know from my conversations with Mike and, more importantly, his family that he's looking forward to getting this behind him" - Lawrence Woodward, an attorney for the former Virginia Tech and Atlanta Falcons star.

Prosecutor Gerald Poindexter preferred that Vick's plea wait until his release from federal prison. He objected to the video conferencing motion on grounds that it has never been used in Virginia and he didn't want the county to set a precedent. Vick, 28, is set to enter his plea on Nov. 25. Under the terms of his plea deal, he would receive only a suspended sentence and a year of probation. If he is able to resolve the state dogfighting and animal cruelty charges, he would be eligible to transfer to a halfway house for the final six months of his term, according to court papers.

All in all, Atlanta needs a new quarterback in this years draft. Stafford looks good with the #1 overall pick.