Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Rookie Records

32 posts in this topic

Ryan has had three games this season where he had a QB rating above 130. Flacco has yet to have a game where he has a QB rating above 120.

It's the old - my dogs bigger than yours syndrome.

Both rookies are doing amazingly well for rookies. Both rookies will likely have a great NFL career - only time will tell.

Doesn't matter - I'm happy with our choice and I'm gonna root for Matt Ryan because he has one thing that Joe Flacco does not -

He has a Falcon uniform!

It's the old - my dogs bigger than yours syndrome.

Both rookies are doing amazingly well for rookies. Both rookies will likely have a great NFL career - only time will tell.

Doesn't matter - I'm happy with our choice and I'm gonna root for Matt Ryan because he has one thing that Joe Flacco does not -

He has a Falcon uniform!

And he likes bacon. True story......

Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco have both set rookie records for best team record of rookie QBs who started their first 9 games of the season.

hey dude where did you get the bar in your sig, and is it from this board?

hey dude where did you get the bar in your sig, and is it from this board?

No it is not from this board and no I didn't make it myself. I had a couple of people make it for me. PM me if you want the link because I don't want to get in trouble.

OH good Lord homer, Flacco is playing good ball

Flacco is playing well. He certainly isn't costing them games, just like Ryan. Baltimore has a great D still and that helps with good field position. Flacco is definetly their best QB option.