Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Rookie Records

32 posts in this topic

The difference is, Joe Flacco isn't actually winning the games that Baltimore wins. Matt is.

Gotta Disagree here.

Flacco has been playing very well and is only getting better.

I find my self "hating" on Flacco to. But realistically, he is doing a great job in Baltimore. Ravens and Falcons should both be very pleased long term with their QB's.

But.... he's no Matt Ryan :P

The difference is, Joe Flacco isn't actually winning the games that Baltimore wins. Matt is.

Sorry dude (or dudette) but TEAMS win games. Matt Ryan could not "win" if it was not for our D or Turner, or Norwood, or white, or Jenkins, or Houston, or Grimes, or JA98 and Ja55, and Babs, and....You get the point.

And did you not see Flacco's touch down reception this year?

All said, I hope Ryan gets the ROY.

Who in the **** was trying to start a debate here? I was just pointing out that since 1970 that rookie QBs starting their first 9 games of their rookie season Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco have lead the Falcons and Ravens both to 6-3 records which is better than any other team with a rookie QB. The previous record was Kyle Boller in 2004.

OH good Lord homer, Flacco is playing good ball

exactly! is it not possible to give both qb's credit for what they're doing.. Sheesh

Who in the **** was trying to start a debate here? I was just pointing out that since 1970 that rookie QBs starting their first 9 games of their rookie season Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco have lead the Falcons and Ravens both to 6-3 records which is better than any other team with a rookie QB. The previous record was Kyle Boller in 2004.

You're kidding, right? :lol:

That's just what folks do on this board. You could make a post about liking bacon, and you'd end up w/a serious debate!

Oh..... wait. :unsure:

Barry Switzer & George Seifert own the Ultimate Rookie Record - winning the Super Bowl their Rookie Year as coach --- then again anyone could have won it with those teams :wacko:

Sorry dude (or dudette) but TEAMS win games. Matt Ryan could not "win" if it was not for our D or Turner, or Norwood, or white, or Jenkins, or Houston, or Grimes, or JA98 and Ja55, and Babs, and....You get the point.

And did you not see Flacco's touch down reception this year?

All said, I hope Ryan gets the ROY.

Flacco does not have a TD reception. He does have a reception but it wasn't for a TD.

You could make a post about liking bacon, and you'd end up w/a serious debate!

Bacon is for communists and prostitutes!

And Flacco has been playing some good ball, I am really impressed with him. He had a few hiccups along the way, but he has really been playing well. I think he has had no interceptions the past week or two, while putting up some nice numbers.

You're kidding, right? :lol:

That's just what folks do on this board. You could make a post about liking bacon, and you'd end up w/a serious debate!

Oh..... wait. :unsure:

Haha. :lol:

I love me some bacon. :D

Ok, to clear this up.. here are the stats:

Matt Ryan:

2007 STATS

RATING/ YARDS/ TOUCHDOWNS

127.04/ 4,507/ 31

CAREER STATS

YARDS/ TOUCHDOWNS

9,313/ 56

Joe Flacco:

2007 STATS

144.91/ 4,263/ 23

CAREER STATS

YARDS/ TOUCHDOWNS

7,057/ 41

Clearly, its Matt Ryan> Joe Flacco ....:D

OH good Lord homer, Flacco is playing good ball

Flacco hasn't won a single game for his team. He just hasn't lost any yet either, he tried, but the Ravens defense is insane. That's who is winning games

Flacco hasn't won a single game for his team. He just hasn't lost any yet either, he tried, but the Ravens defense is insane. That's who is winning games

NOBODY SINGLE HANDLY WINS GAMES IN THE NFL OR FOOTBALL PERIOD! FOOTBALL IS THE ULTIMATE TEAM SPORT!

We ain't talking about baseball or basketball where 1 single player can win or lose a game.

Ok, to clear this up.. here are the stats:

Matt Ryan:

2007 STATS

127.04/ 4,507/ 31

CAREER STATS

YARDS/ TOUCHDOWNS

9,313/ 56

Joe Flacco:

2007 STATS

144.91/ 4,263/ 23

CAREER STATS

YARDS/ TOUCHDOWNS

7,057/ 41

Clearly, its Matt Ryan> Joe Flacco ....:D

I see where you're TRYING to go here, but there's nothing here about the merits of bacon. Fail.

lol.. my bad.

Bacon FTW!!! just so long as its EXTRA Crispy!

Thank you. I will now award you points for being correct in your original post. Do not listen to the ramblings of those who would have you believe that TOFU is better for you. ;)