Forget Rookie of the Year....

The Vent King

as of now it will be Kurt Warner IMO. Or Clinton Portis.

But Ryan should be considered I agree. I can live w ROY in 08 and MVP in 09 though.

That would probably be a first to have a player get both awards it the same year. I am sure a rookie never won MVP....unless Barry did it.

he's up there, but Kurt Warner is the front runner right now. then if Jay Cutler can take Denver to the playoffs, he's ahead of Ryan. same w/ McNabb. Ryan would have to win us every game from here on out, and end up with a record better than QBs mentioned above to be considered for that. even then he wouldn't have it locked for the simple fact he's a rookie and the Falcons aren't media darlings

he's up there, but Kurt Warner is the front runner right now. then if Jay Cutler can take Denver to the playoffs, he's ahead of Ryan. same w/ McNabb. Ryan would have to win us every game from here on out, and end up with a record better than QBs mentioned above to be considered for that. even then he wouldn't have it locked for the simple fact he's a rookie and the Falcons aren't media darlings

can't argue with any of that....just saying he should be considered.

it wouldn't surprise me to hear he was in the top 5 in MVP voting, IF he keeps it up, which I'm confident he can. this year has been a QBs year, and Matt Ryan is playing as good as any of them. i'd go as far to say he isn't just managing the game anymore, and contributing greatly to our Ws

easy, their impact on the game. for example, Bailey's impact on Denver's game is far greater at this point than Ryan's impact, therefore, Bailey is the better professional player currently.

OK then, minus one of the greatest CB to ever play the game(Champ Bailey)...

Is Talib going to win Rookie of the year? No, but he is producing more than any other Rookie CB. Plus he isn't even starting.

It's not fair to compare a CB to a QB, Ryan is doing good thou.

How can you compare a QB to a CB?

No, it wasn't me... ;)

if you could trade Talib for Ryan would you?

i am not a stats guy, so you just compare who has made a bigger impact.

Talib does look good though. I am not trolling ya, just couldnt remember who said it..... ;)

for the record, pre draft I said Talib was the best CB in the draft, and I didnt want TB to get him. He will be Rhonde Barber good in that scheme.

It's not fair to compare a CB to a QB, Ryan is doing good thou.
Tough question, I don't think he would have the same success in Tampa. Gruden has a magical ability to destroy young Qb's.

Precise statements you are coming around. Next you can change your name to birdman…. :P