Official Nick Saban Bowl Thread...

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary Danielson is a fool. "I could see it in those players' eyes....they could taste it."

STFU

He flip-flops more than any politican.

I hate Danielson. He needs to get out of the booth. I can't stand listening to that fool. CBS needs to get someone who actually played in the SEC and knows what their talking about in the booth.

In the great words of Jim Mora Sr. "You don't know. You just don't know. You may think you know, but you just don't know. And you never will."

Uh oh.

If Alabama goes down by another score, I don't think they can comeback. They're not a second half team from what I've seen.

As a matter of fact, I think this will be the first game in which they didn't dominate the first half.

dont worry....Alabama can always rely on their star player. His name is Jarrett Lee

Uh oh.

If Alabama goes down by another score, I don't think they can comeback. They're not a second half team from what I've seen.

As a matter of fact, I think this will be the first game in which they didn't dominate the first half.

They aren't. They let both Ole Miss and Kentucky comeback and almost beat them in the 2nd half. They even let Georgia come back in the 2nd half.