Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bad newz birds

Cleveland Denver Game Tonite

I picked him up in week 3 and have held onto him and didn't decide to start him until 7:00 and I'm glad like **** I did

i just got him this week (its a keeper league too) andi had to start him cuz its a 14 team league so all the qbs are gone and i had Campbell on a bye. Palmer getting hurt has hurt me real bad. this week it was between Quinn and Shaun Hill. I think i made the right choice. it doesnt matter though cuz cutler scored 42 points so im ****ed.

i just got him this week (its a keeper league too) andi had to start him cuz its a 14 team league so all the qbs are gone and i had Campbell on a bye. Palmer getting hurt has hurt me real bad. this week it was between Quinn and Shaun Hill. I think i made the right choice. it doesnt matter though cuz cutler scored 42 points so im ****ed.

I almost let him go this week because I had Orton and after last weekend I had to pick up Bulger - but I dropped the back up kicker

well in his defense braylon does have more drops than anyone in the league. if he catches the ball like even an average receiver this season DA is still the starter and the browns are still alive.

and being a pro bowler doesnt mean much in cleveland, thay have a pro bowl qb on the bench.

good point on the drops...