Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bad newz birds

Cleveland Denver Game Tonite

can collinsworth get off brady's nuts please? he's been pretty god, but not that impressive. he's managing the game and nothing more. collinsowrth is talking like he's winning it on his own. they would be in at least the same position, maybe better, with DA

new link

mms://a1329.l3072865328.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1329/30728/v0001/reflector:65328?auth=caEcedjadbAc6ckaSdUclcCcpdQcVaGauaA-bje6lF-E-AqHCGxt&aifp=0002&upos=1

EDIT: nvm guys.. this keeps dieing.. it was PERFECT last weekend for the falcons game

if those links are from stooge they only work for 15 seconds

if those links are from stooge they only work for 15 seconds

its working for pretty much 3/4 of 2nd quarter so far.

it was PERFECT all game for falcons vs raiders game last week.

can collinsworth get off brady's nuts please? he's been pretty god, but not that impressive. he's managing the game and nothing more. collinsowrth is talking like he's winning it on his own. they would be in at least the same position, maybe better, with DA

On a different note, we should be able to dominate the Broncos. Cutler and Marshall will pose some problems for our secondary, but we should be able to control the TOP like crazy in that one. We need Jamaal to watch the bootleg, though. If he can get in Cutler's face, we may be able to force some errant throws.

On a different note, we should be able to dominate the Broncos. Cutler and Marshall will pose some problems for our secondary, but we should be able to control the TOP like crazy in that one. We need Jamaal to watch the bootleg, though. If he can get in Cutler's face, we may be able to force some errant throws.

yeah, i like our chances in that one. denver's d is awful. as long as we can keep cutler and marshall from dominating our souls we should be ok. I expect a big game from jamaal cuz of the bootlegs. if they bootleg to jamaal's side maybe he'll finally be able to get to the qb before Abe.

Brady Quinn's arm strength leaves a lot to be desired. He's leaving a lot of balls short to wide-open receivers. He's been bailed out by a couple nice catches by Winslow so far.

Brady Quinn's arm strength leaves a lot to be desired. He's leaving a lot of balls short to wide-open receivers. He's been bailed out by a couple nice catches by Winslow so far.

He has good arm strength - he's just trying too hard to throw missles

yeah, he has an average arm. its not joey harrington, but its not derek anderson either. winslow looks like a monster tonight.

Which is a good thing because Anderson has not been good at all this year

i was talking arm strength, anderson has a cannon. one of the strongest in the nfl.

and he hasnt been bad in the last few games. only one int, and that was cuz the back didnt turn to catch the screen. DA should still be in there, he's a good qb.he just had a bad couple of games early on. braylon dropping everything in sight hasnt helped either.

I'm sorry but the Broncos look like crap...

If they're playing like this when we play them we should be able to easily choke-slam a victory out of them...

Brandon Marshall's dropping first downs, TEs dropping TD passes....

i was talking arm strength, anderson has a cannon. one of the strongest in the nfl.

and he hasnt been bad in the last few games. only one int, and that was cuz the back didnt turn to catch the screen. DA should still be in there, he's a good qb.he just had a bad couple of games early on. braylon dropping everything in sight hasnt helped either.

Anderson's QB rating is worse than Kerry Collins

Anderson's QB rating is worse than Kerry Collins

yeah, because he started slow. everyone has a few bad games. he has 6 tds and 1 int that wasnt his fault in his last 4 games.

if braylon could catch his rating would be much higher. i dont know how many times DA threw a long strike right into his lap just to watch edwards drop it. his drop last week would have sealed the game and kept DA's job.

lol guys, i didnt know the cleveland local station i picked up is showing the broncos/browns game..

may be it does pay off to live near cleveland. (about 80 miles from me)

OK so I'm already sick of hearing how well Brady is doing tonight. I mean it's DENVER, they look as bad as OAKLAND

We'll see when he faces a real NFL team what happens

and he hasnt been that impressive. he's managing the game. he's been pretty good, but nothing more than that