Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bad newz birds

Cleveland Denver Game Tonite

I cant wait to see how bad the Broncos Defence really is!

Is Cutler a Baller or a Bust?

Is Brady Quinn the 2nd rounder real deal, or just the goofy overpayed frat boy that he acts like on interviews. I think there will be alot of comparisons to Matt Ryan tonite by the commentators good or bad.

Cutler has thrown 6 INT's in his last 3 games.... that says a lot. He may have gotten off to a hot start, but consider the opponents in his first few weeks. Oakland, a San Diego team with defensive issues, New Orleans and Kansas City. His QB rating in his last 5 games? 71.9, 96.1, 77.8, 64.3, and 60.7. He just hasn't been that good since going up against half-decent competition. The Denver defense isn't going to stop anybody, so Cutler is going to be pressured into making mistakes trying to catch up.

As far as Quinn goes, how good could he be at this point if he hasn't been able to win the starting job from Derek Anderson? It will be interesting to see how he does in his debut tonight, but he probably isn't going to look that great, given the lack of offensive weapons he has to go to right now.

im tired of hearing about Brady Quinn. They need ot have the falcons on NFL network so they can see a real QB

me too. he isnt as good as DA. but thats why they're the browns. they have never been to a super bowl for a reason.

hopefully they get nfl network.

the nfl really does treat their fans like ****

I have NFL network.

Not sure why I'm not getting the game though. America's game is on instead. <_<

im tired of hearing about Brady Quinn. They need ot have the falcons on NFL network so they can see a real QB

We dont really know how good Quinn is as he hasnt played yet. Its about time to see what all the hype is about. I'll bet matt ryan was alot of getting BQ put in.

I have NFL network.

Not sure why I'm not getting the game though. America's game is on instead. <_<

same here man, its ridiculous

I'm watching online.... but all I'm seeing is a few idiots in suits talking. The actual game is on right now isn't it??? Why aren't they showing it?

mms://a276.l3072864275.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/276/30728/v0001/reflector:64275?auth=caEbudVcrdtdhbhb0dNahcwc2abcoc9aoco-bje6gU-E-wqFEKzw&aifp=0002&upos=1

copy paste that into your browser, it should have an option to open into WMP

new link

mms://a1329.l3072865328.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1329/30728/v0001/reflector:65328?auth=caEcedjadbAc6ckaSdUclcCcpdQcVaGauaA-bje6lF-E-AqHCGxt&aifp=0002&upos=1

EDIT: nvm guys.. this keeps dieing.. it was PERFECT last weekend for the falcons game