Is the Saints D disciplined?

ThunderCookie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you have watched football in the past 5 years, you would know that most teams stack 8 in the box a good bit now.

When they are trying to stop the run. It is not the normal defense for most situations. You guys should've backed off of it because we were torching your DBs? Of course if you would have we then double our 115 yards rushing and turn it into 230! Either way you lose...

When they are trying to stop the run. It is not the normal defense for most situations. You guys should've backed off of it because we were torching your DBs? Of course if you would have we then double our 115 yards rushing and turn it into 230! Either way you lose...

or maybe we can just get a new D coordinator

exactly,

when the receivers are running as free as the falcons wr's were.... keeping 8 in the box is totally stupid.

Teams should be learning really quick that if you keep stacking the line against the falcons Ryan is going ot beat you.

You just don't see it do you? Safeties are DBs as well...so I guess you guys should be what by your estimation 8-1 or 7-2? ;)

?

you are probably the most ******** person on this site, seriously the way you go around padding your post count with useless one liners. insulting other posters because your momma couldn't afford to send you too school, i know what db's are dumba$$.

now, go back and reread, that is if you can. and after that come back and type something that is longer then 1 line, or 2 sentences and actually puts a point out there, and lets start over after that.

?

you are probably the most ******** person on this site, seriously the way you go around padding your post count with useless one liners. insulting other posters because your momma couldn't afford to send you too school, i know what db's are dumba$$.

now, go back and reread, that is if you can. and after that come back and type something that is longer then 1 line, or 2 sentences and actually puts a point out there, and lets start over after that.

When I post more than a paragraph Saints fans can't comprehend (meaning you mainly) so I keep it short and sweet. You come back with really funny replies like the Saints should be this or that, or if you take away Turner's first game, or Brees is the greatest QB on a losing team, or Bust is the greatest thing since sliced bread...you know funny shyt like that! :lol: It's probably time for you to take a hiatus again since your team sucks and gets under your skin so easy..."oh, I'm done with the Saints" boofuc*ing hoo you little puzzy! :lol:

Yeah, they seem to be pretty disciplined on D. I like the way they stayed in their gaps pretty well against Turner, but they're just not good on defense. The LBs are nothing special, the DEs aren't showing up, and Kaesviharn (sp?) is a terrible safety.

jonathan vilma is a top mlb in the nfl, scott fujita is pretty consistent, shanle is pretty bad though. i always backed up grant and smith, but neither have really been great this year. to grants defense, he is one of the better run stopping de's in the league. he had the 2nd most tackles of any defensive linemen in the nfl before he went down and he has had some really huge games. smith has been dissapointing though, he played good i thought yesterday, and he is consistently doubled. so that helps. bobby mccray is really good, i like him alot. his speed is unreal. and charleston had 2 sacks yesterday, so that was a pleasant suprise. kk on the other hand, good god. as bobby hebert put it, he has the smarts and ball skills to be a good safety. but being a slow white boy really hurts him.

jonathan vilma is a top mlb in the nfl, scott fujita is pretty consistent, shanle is pretty bad though. i always backed up grant and smith, but neither have really been great this year. to grants defense, he is one of the better run stopping de's in the league. he had the 2nd most tackles of any defensive linemen in the nfl before he went down and he has had some really huge games. smith has been dissapointing though, he played good i thought yesterday, and he is consistently doubled. so that helps. bobby mccray is really good, i like him alot. his speed is unreal. and charleston had 2 sacks yesterday, so that was a pleasant suprise. kk on the other hand, good god. as bobby hebert put it, he has the smarts and ball skills to be a good safety. but being a slow white boy really hurts him.

Maybe these players will pan out maybe they won't. The Saints D' gives up too many yards and points for them to have a legitmate shot at being a playoff contender!

Maybe these players will pan out maybe they won't. The Saints D' gives up too many yards and points for them to have a legitmate shot at being a playoff contender!

what does that tell you about the falcons?

i love how you dog the saints defense, but totally ignore the fact that the falcons d sucks too

what does that tell you about the falcons?

i love how you dog the saints defense, but totally ignore the fact that the falcons d sucks too

We're not where we want to be under first year head coach but we have given up 51 points less than the Saints which gives us a shot. Payton has had control of your team for three years and the team is getting worse. Especially on defense, you can't deny that?

We're not where we want to be under first year head coach but we have given up 51 points less than the Saints which gives us a shot. Payton has had control of your team for three years and the team is getting worse. Especially on defense, you can't deny that?

not to mention pretty much every common opponent we have had, the falcons D has been much better then the saints.......

not to mention the butt kicking the falcons put on the saints offense...... I would say that qualify's as the falcons being MUCH better then the saints on defense.

i can agree on that, i wouldn't say the team is getting worse though.

and once again you prove that you shouldn't talk about the saints, because you don't have the slighest idea what is going on. payton doesn't have control over the defense, that is gary gibbs job.

the falcons are only a slot ahead of the saints in total defense, while not facing the offenses the saints have faced and having a once in a lifetime type game vs oakland, those things add up.

your slow, ball control offense is yalls best defense. now that that is going downhill, expect to see the real falcons d come out.