Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

The Official I HATE THE SAINTS Thread

383 posts in this topic

almost as much .......... but to their credit they are more worthless then panther fans.

I don't know. There was a Saints jabroni that saw a picture of me once and went off for 2 years about how fat I was, and then would PM like we were BFF's. Panthers fans are too stupid to remember anything longer than a month.

I love you you cowards only show up when you are winning. You folks are almost as worthless as Bucs fans.

That may be true for some saints fans that post here but I'm always here year round. Mostly in RC but I like to chill upstairs in TAFT sometimes. Mainly for a good chuckle....

First of all...let me say that I have been reading this and it just inspired me to join and post. I will start by saying that apparently, I am more man than 99% of you because I can say that I respect your team. I dislike them a great bit, but I respect them still. A lot of the reason for the respect is the fact that your team has had similar struggles as my Saints. I also have to admit, you guys landed a stud in Matt Ryan. Now, I understand the rivalry and the hatred for the team... but the players? You dumb ***** on here (you know who you are) know good and well you would cut off your pinkie toe for Reggie Bush or Drew Brees... so to say that they suck? Whatever. Talking about the hurricane and the ****** city and fans is just plain wrong. I live about an hour from New Orleans, but I work for the US Marshals, and I was in New Orleans the day after Katrina... it was sad. There were bad people there just like there were good people there, but until you guys know what it's like to man up in a crisis situation, you can **** yourself. Doing what we did yo save other people isn't a Louisiana thing, it's a MAN thing, and to hear people use that day for redicule is wrong. I know all Falcon fans aren't like that, but this board is overrun with them. Again, I know there are ****** people from New Oreleans, but there are good people too. So don't stereotype. My roommate in the academy lives in Peachtree, and to hear the stories about when he worked for Atlanta PD... let's just say that you guys aren't short in the "good for nothing thug" category. With that being said, I hope we win, but I do repect your team.

I don't want to hear that as many times as I heard "somebody needs to go burn down Atlanta like Sherman did"

Of all the things about the Saints that I hate, their fans top the list. They are absolutely the worst group of people to visit the Dome. They come in here dressed stupid, acting arrogant and talking ignorant. Once a year they crawl up out of the swamp, wash off the mud and gator dung, dress like fools and buy a bus ticket to Atlanta.

I have NEVER seen a group of visiting fans so inbred, full of themselves and uneducated.

Ever since I was a young kid, I have hated the Saints. I remember the 2-12 seasons where the only high point of the season was beating the Aints. I hate when New Orleans fans flood the dome on game day. I hate their "Who-dat" and "Cha-ching". I just can stand anything having to do with the Saints. Period.

I Love it!!!! Coming form the Rev. Administrator. Love your site. I think you guys are gonna really hate us this year.

The only thing that will be a BREEZE for DREW in this game will be the one where he breaks wind after our FALCONS defense knocks the Aint's out of him!!!!!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of all the things about the Saints that I hate, their fans top the list. They are absolutely the worst group of people to visit the Dome. They come in here dressed stupid, acting arrogant and talking ignorant. Once a year they crawl up out of the swamp, wash off the mud and gator dung, dress like fools and buy a bus ticket to Atlanta.

I have NEVER seen a group of visiting fans so inbred, full of themselves and uneducated

:wub:

Rev_Hal, I just have to ask you about one statement you made last year.(specifically 12/29) You

said "Theres no way they finish first next year" Do you still really believe that? Don't

worry we're all guilty of saying silly things some time in our lives! See you Mon.in our house :D

I hate trhe Saints so Much. I hope we Play Rock You Like a Hurricane over the Dome Sound system

you know, you're a real a_s_s_hole. football is supposed to be fun, and i understand having a team rivalry in the spirit of having fun, but making light of, and wanting to rub in saint's fans faces the misery of a hurricane that destroyed and displaced lives, is just sick. gfys.

We went into the NFC West Division and have been Division Rivals with the Saints since 1970. That's 38 years, young fans.

By comparison - the Carolina Panthers became a team - and we played them their very first NFL game - AND BEAT THEM, BTW, in 1995. We have been Division Rivals with the Panthers since then. That's 13 years of rivalry.

When they created the NFC South in 2001 - we, along with the Saints and Panthers (and Rams) all went together as rivals.

Our shortest running rivalry in this Division - the Tampa Bay Buccaneers - were started in 1976, and although we played them occasionally, we did not become rivals until they joined the NFC South in 2002. That's 7 years.

This guy knows the score. quite honestly I think the rivalry is going to heat back up quite a bit because I think both teams are going to be really good for the next few seasons.

You dumb ***** on here (you know who you are) know good and well you would cut off your pinkie toe for Reggie Bush or Drew Brees... so to say that they suck?
Lets not get carried away, Id cut of my pinkie toe to be able to trade reggie bush for someone decent :P

I have NEVER seen a group of visiting fans so inbred, full of themselves and uneducated.

LMAO, I just finished watching Deliverence and guess where it was shot? :ph34r:

Ever since I was a young kid, I have hated the Saints. I remember the 2-12 seasons where the only high point of the season was beating the Aints. I hate when New Orleans fans flood the dome on game day. I hate their "Who-dat" and "Cha-ching". I just can stand anything having to do with the Saints. Period.

At least we both agree.........Sounds like I hate the Falclowns just as much as you hate the SAINTS!!!!

Wow. 11 pages of hate just for us Saints? :(

Right. Im dissapointed. Surely you guys can do better than this! This is the only type of hate i enjoy! Keep it up Falcon fans!

Right. Im dissapointed. Surely you guys can do better than this! This is the only type of hate i enjoy! Keep it up Falcon fans!

Keep watching this thread. It should be close to 50 pages by game day. It is not us; it is your suckiness.

Keep watching this thread. It should be close to 50 pages by game day. It is not us; it is your suckiness.

I expect it reach 50 pgs after we send you guys home with a 40 burger! Hmmmmm yummy :D

Technically, it is only 2 pages long. This thread gets bumped for each game since last year.

However, this is the game I've waited on for a while. I hope I make it to the game. I have tickets and my hotel room. Depending on how things go for my nephew - I'll be there.

Go Falcons - Beat the Saints!!!!