Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

The Official I HATE THE SAINTS Thread

383 posts in this topic

On one of their fan message boards (the official board on the Saints site got shut down because they are gutter trash), they call us Faclowns. That has to be the dumbest insult nickname I've ever heard. But in reality, they are Saints fans, and can't think of anything better.

I think the Saints franchise should be moved.........to Europe.

Saints are the worst. Frenchie pretenders....prolly the softest team in the NFL. The prolly have pillow fights in the locker room before each game. gay.

I hate carolina and tampa more than the saints and there is one simple reason. The saints have traditionally been such an pathetic team and we have owned them so many times, it's hard to hate them nearly as much as carolina and tampa. But they are enemy #1 come sunday.

I remember going to a game a while back and I saw a guy with a Falcons jersey that was customized to say " Saint Hater" on the back... I would love to have one of those...

I want a jersey that's Falcons on the Front, Spurs on the Back. It says saints hater on the front, and hornets hater on the back. Oh, I created hurricane katrina. Ah...I love the sound of all the people suffering.

The stupid worthless Sants can't even beant the Panties at home. I hate them worse than ever. :angry:

I began to hate them a little less until there was about 6 seconds left in their game. Then I began to hate them even more than ever.

I hate the Saints GODAAMN I HATE THEM. 2 mins. They can't hold the panties for 2 ******* minutes! ****!!!! Thanks for nothing!

Way to ruin the home division streak. Jerks!

Well, at least they broke the streak for themselves!!!! There is no way they finish first next season.

I remember the thrill of the Falcons/saints rivalry games back in the day before the panties existed and the Bucs were in the NFC Central, and getting beat by the Lions.

I love visiting the city of New Orleans - the history, the architecture, the music, food, beverages... but I love loathing their football teams.

(Crud. Now that the VooDoo, and the possibly the AFL altogether are gone, I have to go back to saying "team," not "teams." I so enjoyed having more New Orleans football to despise, too.)

I not only hate the saints, but I hate the hornets and I think Chris Paul is an overrated grhgrdhgdrgr. GO SPURS!

did you really just say you think cp is overrated :huh:

Bump. just getting a head start on the upcoming annual skank fest with the Ain'ts.

LMAO...

After our recent Aints troll invasion I am ready to whoop up on the Aints too. BUT I will hold my hostility for another week. DA BEARS are coming to town to get there whooping first.. one at a time Rev!

i ******* hate the saints!!! my best friend is a saints fan n sometimes i jus wanna beat da **** outta him :angry::angry::angry:

Rev I LMAOed at your thread about the cowboys game being turrble. Good stuff.

Now on to important things like crushing your division hopes next monday night. The bad news is after we pound you the divison title will be an afterthought. The good news is you can still get a wildcard berth (unless you tie with dallas lol). This is going to be a long week of angry posts. Bring it

Rev I LMAOed at your thread about the cowboys game being turrble. Good stuff.

Now on to important things like crushing your division hopes next monday night. The bad news is after we pound you the divison title will be an afterthought. The good news is you can still get a wildcard berth (unless you tie with dallas lol). This is going to be a long week of angry posts. Bring it

I love you you cowards only show up when you are winning. You folks are almost as worthless as Bucs fans.

:angry: I still remember when the AJC gave out "Go Saints" placards at the home game..... :ph34r: Anyone remember that?

I definitely remember that. **** the Aints and **** the AJC. :angry:

I hate trhe Saints so Much. I hope we Play Rock You Like a Hurricane over the Dome Sound system

That is still a HOF post.

but yea F the saints.........

I love you you cowards only show up when you are winning. You folks are almost as worthless as Bucs fans.

almost as much .......... but to their credit they are more worthless then panther fans.