Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

The Official I HATE THE SAINTS Thread

383 posts in this topic

I'll have the paper sacks ready for all the Aint's fans looking for a "throwback" jersey after the game on Sunday.

Ha. give them plastic instead! :lol:

That's just uncalled for. Don't hate on the best QB in the league. Matt Ryan is pretty decent, but he's no Brees! Give him a couple of years and then he may get to somewhere in the near vicinity.

Ryan is superior to Brees. He proved it today.

I cant wait to bump this thread when we pound into the georgia dome turf. Anybody wanna take a guess on the over/under of

saints fans in the dome this weekend. Should be fun and we love you guys just as much as you love us. :rolleyes:

Where are you now????

Bucs fan here. I want to get in on the action though. Screw the Saints. They are the most hated and overrated team in the divison!

Yeah, screw the Saints.

Screw the bucs too. :D

Bump for this week's game.

I want the Falcons to offically be the team that flushes the Saints hopes down the toilet (known as the Super dome).

Bump for this week's game.

I want the Falcons to offically be the team that flushes the Saints hopes down the toilet (known as the Super dome).

x2 rev. OFFICIALLY END THE AINTS SEASON FALCONS!!!! CRUSH THEM!!!!

After katrina a kid came to our school from New Orleans and went on about how great the saints were. I whooped his ***. Haven't heard a who dat from him since then.

It's their dang fans that get under my skin. I intend to punish them severely with my next Saints cartoon! :angry:

w00tage! ...Put a bag over their ugly mug.............

For pure unadulterated hate I'd have to point to the bucs.

Take everything we do towards the Saints and multiply it times 2 for the bucs, no make that x3. I'm so happy we play Tampa at home.

All these noob fans talking smack about the bucs.

c'mon, almost everyone over 30 knows it's the bagheaded hoo dat 'aints that are #1 for hatred in the ATL

It's their dang fans that get under my skin. I intend to punish them severely with my next Saints cartoon! :angry:

Hickory > Saints

Ever since I was a young kid, I have hated the Saints. I remember the 2-12 seasons where the only high point of the season was beating the Aints. I hate when New Orleans fans flood the dome on game day. I hate their "Who-dat" and "Cha-ching". I just can stand anything having to do with the Saints. Period.

I couldn't agree more. Ever since I can remember hating the Saints. It made me so happy when the drafted Bush because I knew he was overrated. They have 1 playoff win and if it stayed that way forever I would be a happy man. Who Dat makes me ill. If we ever have a season where we win only two games it has to be the Saints and it won't be that bad. They make me puke! Go Falcons!

After katrina a kid came to our school from New Orleans and went on about how great the saints were. I whooped his ***. Haven't heard a who dat from him since then.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: