Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

The Official I HATE THE SAINTS Thread

383 posts in this topic

I hate trhe Saints so Much. I hope we Play Rock You Like a Hurricane over the Dome Sound system

Really? Are you even human? Do you know how many people lost family members, children, parents, and alot more during Hurricane Katrina. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come to the dome monday, ill give you my seat numbers, row, section, all that ****. I will bust your mother ******* *** if I see you there *****. You are too much of a punk ***** to show up im sure, and if you'd like, I can make my annual away game vacation to your ******** city.

F*ck the Aints.

After the Yankees, they're my most hated team in all of sports.

You're an idiot. I definatly take to heart everything that someone named 'juggalo' says! haha is ICP even alive anymore? didn't they come out and say all thier fans were morons? hahaha what a f*g.

I hate the Katrina smack talkers as much as the next guy but you Saints fans have to quite the ol' jab, jab then hide behind a national tragedy tactic.

This is quite possibly the dumbest post that I have ever seen on this board and that is sayin a lot.

Only to help them with the camera angles! ph34r.gif

:lol:

The Saints game is a big RIVALRY and it's suppose to be some GOOD tention in the air. Both cities make a good some of money when this game is played. So yes I hate the SAINTS but I must take my hat off to them because they are having a really good year.

See you at the 544 CLUB.

I've never really HATED the Saints like I have the Bucs but I really dislike them. Their fans and that "who dat" s**t is really stupid and annoying.... I mean who came up with that? Is it some kind of Cajun thing or what?

This is quite possibly the dumbest post that I have ever seen on this board and that is sayin a lot.

Yes, yes it is. For people to even bring that subject up when talking about football is insensitive at the lowest level and cruel at the highest level.

Any tragedy where human lives are lost, where people are uprooted from their homes and have to start over again, some in places they've never been deserves the respect and sympathy from a Nation. To belittle those events in any way - especially to be funny - is lower than a human soul should sink.

My apologies for any Falcon fan who ever uses that horrible event as a jab. Ever.

Yep yep the NFL tried to hype the Falcons vs. Panthers when the NFC South was formed, but every Falcon Fan knows we hate the Saints more than any other team.

I am also thankful for having them as foe. We have had some of our most exciting games against them no matter how the two teams were ranked.

I expect the usual smashmouth football again on Monday Night.

Yea I hate the Rams and Niners too,as well as the Panthers and Bucs,but **** I never left AFCS to the echoes of any fans except the Saints.Somebody said the Saints/New Orleans they are like the ******** kid who occasionally gets in the nut shot,maybe but I think they are more like the old slut who sleeps with half the town and wonders why nobody respects them....

You guys really love us....it's OK to admit it.

Don't be a hater because we have a better football team, better food, better entertainment, the French Quarter, better looking cheerleaders, and better looking woman. :P

Go Saints Go .....Who Dat Baby!!

Saints 38 - Falcons 23 (You'll hate us even more after the game)

The Saints suck and are ******** for drafting a PUNT RETURNER (Bush) that high in the draft!!! Reggie Bush sucks.... Their unis suck.... They suck... I can't stand the Saints... We need to destroy them....

You are not serious dude. While Bush will improve, Saints as a team are doing pretty good right now. 6-0 bro, come Monday after we kick your sorry *** it will be 7-0 with 3 games ahead of the Falclowns, and for the hate, believe me, feeling is mutual, in fact we hate the Falclowns much more than you hate the Saints.

It is OK TO HATE the SAINTS right now, after all we are the best team on the NFL, so everybody hates the Saints. Your team is so scared and your coach already knows you'll lose, they are already making up excuses as to why they lost the game. It won't be just another loss, it will be an embarassment.

I know not all the Falcons fans hate the Saints. Monday night football 2007 in the GA Dome I went up to a beer man and asked for a cold one. Right when I took my money out to pay a Falcons fan said here's to a good game and bought the beer for me. I was in shock.

It will be a good game cant wait for Monday, good old school NFC West times.

p.s. I hate the Saints, but not nearly as much as the Patriots.

:lol:

Ever since I was a young kid, I have hated the Saints. I remember the 2-12 seasons where the only high point of the season was beating the Aints. I hate when New Orleans fans flood the dome on game day. I hate their "Who-dat" and "Cha-ching". I just can stand anything having to do with the Saints. Period.

TATF