Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

The Official I HATE THE SAINTS Thread

383 posts in this topic

I'm a saints fan, and I hated what the fowl-clowns said about katrina. The 2006 game was pure magic.

I'm all for smack, but keep it away from katrina type stuff. Otherwise, you would be no better than bears fans. lol

You dirty birds can't fly with us. We've scored 45 or more in four games. And if Tony and the Cowgirls can shred your secondary, dios mio, man, you've got a shred date on Monday night! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

You dirty birds can't fly with us. We've scored 45 or more in four games. And if Tony and the Cowgirls can shred your secondary, dios mio, man, you've got a shred date on Monday night! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

In that case, I'll join the others in thinking we're dead and not even watch a game when it hasn't even been played yet.

Not.

I hope you guys come in overconfident, so much that it causes you to self-destruct.

Technically, it is only 2 pages long. This thread gets bumped for each game since last year.

However, this is the game I've waited on for a while. I hope I make it to the game. I have tickets and my hotel room. Depending on how things go for my nephew - I'll be there.

Go Falcons - Beat the Saints!!!!

I hope you have a good trip down tandy...and of course go back home with an L. :)

Yeah, I'd hate us too if I had to play a team that good twice a year. Tony Homo handled yall yesterday. I can't wait to see what Drew has in store for yall. I cant believe falcons fans actually think they can beat us in the Dome!!!! Roddy White has to get a pep talk to "Play like Roddy" and Jenkins name never even gets called. Way to bring up the hurrican talk falcons fans---stay classy. Whooooo Daaaaaaat!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'd hate us too if I had to play a team that good twice a year. Tony Homo handled yall yesterday. I can't wait to see what Drew has in store for yall. I cant believe falcons fans actually think they can beat us in the Dome!!!! Roddy White has to get a pep talk to "Play like Roddy" and Jenkins name never even gets called. Way to bring up the hurrican talk falcons fans---stay classy. Whooooo Daaaaaaat!!!!!!!

I hate the Katrina smack talkers as much as the next guy but you Saints fans have to quite the ol' jab, jab then hide behind a national tragedy tactic.

I hate the Katrina smack talkers as much as the next guy but you Saints fans have to quite the ol' jab, jab then hide behind a national tragedy tactic.

whuttt are you talking bout????? :blink:

Life is way too short for all this hating boys

I can understand HATING the fact that the SAINTS will be taking the dirty birds behind the woodshead for a good old fashioned BUTT WHIPPIN!!!! SO, if ya need something to hate... HATE on that for awhile. :lol:

LMAO, I just finished watching Deliverence and guess where it was shot? :ph34r:

Whoa there, Sparky. We're all just having a little fun here, no need to get personal. :)

Now before you get defensive, do you count yourself among the Saints fans who have crawled up to Atlanta from the swamp? I've seen them, I know what they are. While there are many fine citizens of Louisiana, traveling Saints fans do a poor job of representing their state.

Being a center of commerce and transportation, we see fans from all over and Saints fans beat them all, even Steelers fans.

BTW, I think the Katrina references in this thread are inappropriate.

Whoa there, Sparky. We're all just having a little fun here, no need to get personal. :)

Now before you get defensive, do you count yourself among the Saints fans who have crawled up to Atlanta from the swamp? I've seen them, I know what they are. While there are many fine citizens of Louisiana, traveling Saints fans do a poor job of representing their state.

Being a center of commerce and transportation, we see fans from all over and Saints fans beat them all, even Steelers fans.

BTW, I think the Katrina references in this thread are inappropriate.

No, I'm still 15 min from the dome. Born and raised in Metairie. Those cast-offs you refer to, do not represent the good people of La.

The Hate is mutual, and I think it's Great! Awesome Rivalry.

I sure wish the Katrina references would end though, Lets talk football!

I guarantee this there wont be 3 defensive touchdowns this week for the saints. Enjoy the tough sleading drew. We gonna make it hurt buddy.

A team is going down Monday but it aint going to be Atlanta. You like how I used aint in the fact that toilet stain of a team wont be winning Monday.

You guys lost to the Cowgirls. An undrafted WR put up 171 yards against you last week. What do you think Brees and Colston will do to you?

Falcons are really going to be embarrassed on Monday night football.

I'm not gonna sit here and tell you Brent Grimes is gonna shut down your passing game, but it's the NFL buddy, We got superstars too.

How's that trip to the Super Bowl coming along for you guys? This is the year right? AINTS!

It's awesome b/c ya'll still kept true to the "Aints" nickname after all these years.

It's a lot catchier than the pathetic "Fail-clowns" ya'll love to say on your MB.