Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev_Hal

The Official I HATE THE SAINTS Thread

383 posts in this topic

Ever since I was a young kid, I have hated the Saints. I remember the 2-12 seasons where the only high point of the season was beating the Aints. I hate when New Orleans fans flood the dome on game day. I hate their "Who-dat" and "Cha-ching". I just can stand anything having to do with the Saints. Period.

I hate the Saints so much that one of my good friends is a Saints fan. :mellow:

The Saints suck and are ******** for drafting a PUNT RETURNER (Bush) that high in the draft!!! Reggie Bush sucks.... Their unis suck.... They suck... I can't stand the Saints... We need to destroy them....

sporkdevil likes this

Never liked them and never will. Growing up, the Saints were notoriously sorry....as well as TB (orange uni's), we were better out of the 2. But they have improved over the years...but I still hate them... :angry: :ph34r: :lol:

sporkdevil and Scantless like this

I hope we Play Rock You Like a Hurricane over the Dome Sound system

HAHAHAHA

I hate them too... and that stupid @$$ "The Saints.. are comming.. the Saints...are comming" song too. Its a crappy and an annoying song.

Scantless and sporkdevil like this

I remember going to a game a while back and I saw a guy with a Falcons jersey that was customized to say " Saint Hater" on the back... I would love to have one of those...

My feeling of the saints is its a heated rivalry, that at its root is based out of respect. We are brothers in struggle. For pure unadulterated hate I'd have to point to the bucs.

Reggie Bust sucks. Their recievers suck, their defense sucks, their waterboys suck, their trainers suck. I just hate the saints.

My feeling of the saints is its a heated rivalry, that at its root is based out of respect. We are brothers in struggle. For pure unadulterated hate I'd have to point to the bucs.

Ditto. I dislike the Ain'ts. Don't mind sporting the avatar for unity, but my dislike for the Saints can nowhere near match my unbridled, unfettered, seething hate for the Bucs. :)

Yeah my fondest memory as a Falcon fan was in 1980/1981 (can't remember which year), driving from Pensacola to New Orleans for the game. Atl trailed 14-0 at halftime and rallied for 44/45 unanswered pts in the 2nd half, man, Bart and the boys caught fire.... Let's

hope for a repeat performance :D:D

FALCON FEVR, CATCH IT!!!!!

I just don't like people from New Orleans. I am sure there are some good ones, but everyone one I met during the whole Katrina thing I couldn't stand. I have met plenty of people from LA though that were nice to know. I guess it's a 'Nawlins thang?

i hate the Saints. Their fans are just like the cowboys. They could have the worst team and still talk the most trash. To me they have always been overrated, even in Madden