Allen Iverson Expected to be traded to Detroit Pistons

Shaud

:o Man I wasn\'t the only one wrong in this thread. :)

man I didnt say they wouldnt make the playoffs did I lol, how is that even possible. lol

shame on me for underestimating the greatness of Chauncey but to my credit I was listening alot to u at this point & it was right after the trade.

Port/Den is a push imo & Utah has disappointed me greatly.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man I didnt say they wouldnt make the playoffs did I lol, how is that even possible. lol

shame on me for underestimating the greatness of Chauncey but to my credit I was listening alot to u at this point & it was right after the trade.

Port/Den is a push imo & Utah has disappointed me greatly.

Well we didn't know Phoenix would crash and burn like they did.

upon finally re reading this whole thread I will now attemp the butcher the quotes that are funny.

name=\\\'Poster Sheik K. Flava\\\' date=\\\'Nov 3 2008, 03:05 PM\\\' post=\\\'4102502\\\']

AI is not a Point Guard, he is a shooting Guard, & currently Rip>>>>>>>AI

I pray Im wrong but it is what it is, maybe it works, it definitely shakes things up..

2010 could be a nice look for us

truth.com

name=\\\'Remarkable\\\' date=\\\'Nov 3 2008, 03:34 PM\\\' post=\\\'4102633\\\']

The reason I say stick a fork in Detroit is because I don\\\'t think this puts them over the top, but the more I think about it the more I like it for Detroit. They weren\\\'t winning anything with Billups, so this isn\\\'t much of a gamble. At worst they get a lot of cap room in the near future, but I don\\\'t see them drawing any huge names so that may be a wash. AI is a much better offensive player, just depends what happens to their team defense/chemistry.

$>>>>

& we about to have 35 mill w/ Dumars running things & a core of a Stuckey/Rip back court & Tayshaun Prince

name=\\\'Shaud\\\' date=\\\'Nov 3 2008, 01:20 PM\\\' post=\\\'4101934\\\']

A.I. is going to shock people in this trade. He is an underrated passer even though Shiek doesn\\\'t agree.

lol