Allen Iverson Expected to be traded to Detroit Pistons

Shaud

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C. Bills is a closer Big Shot Billups you don't get a name like that if you can't seal the deal. This would hurt Detroit and help Denver which means this would give the Bulls a chance.

Billups hasn't been a closer the last 2 years. Detroit problem the last few years is when the game gets tight they have no clue who will finish. They also took teams for granted. A.I. goes hard every game that will not happen with him there.

strange seeing such a big trade happening this early in the season. I can see why both teams are doing it, but to me, it's a big risk on Detroit's side. Those fans love Billups. I'm an AI fan because I love his heart, but I don't know if he fits in with that team, but I do think he fits better in Detroit than in Denver. AI needs to be the man. He can't/couldn't co-host with Melo.

Emmitt

Billups hasn't been a closer the last 2 years. Detroit problem the last few years is when the game gets tight they have no clue who will finish. They also took teams for granted. A.I. goes hard every game that will not happen with him there.

Not C. Bills fault

So I guess this means Stuckey is gonna move to the 1 and finally get some PT....

Not with AI in the building he's not.