Final thought on the call...

ThunderCookie

When the first penalty of the game was called, I grimaced at the voice of the ref. We have seen him before this year, and every time I have been left grumbling about the officiating. I don't think some of the calls were to appease the Philly fans, but I do see a pattern with this ref. (I have forgotten his name.) And any time there was a "discussion" about a call, it went against the Falcons.

I am not blaming the game on the refs, because had executed in key situations it might not have mattered. But I am wondering if teams can request certain officials to no longer work their games?

**** that ref. **** them AND the Eagles. Jenkins should have DONE his job. The ref should have done his too. but it did't work out that way. **** em. We got some good karma commin our way after that one. move on.....let's get ready to whoop some RAIDER ***. ;)

I think some of it was used last week against the Bears.

Thats how the NFL goes.

Nahh...that was SKILL baby. Same **** that would have happen'd to the Eagles had that punt been fair caught or the ref not paid/blind. If That punt was downed properly, we would have walked out of that stadium winners.

Think what you want but I was more than confident that Philly would`ve stopped them anyways but,I guess we`ll never know.

So good luck the rest of the way.

Having 1 second on the clock after that pass was a georgia dome call.

Game should`ve been over.

Nope. you go by the clock on the field and refs.

it was .5 seconds left.

besides it was 2 secodns left on clock, not 1. they screwed us there

Think what you want but I was more than confident that Philly would`ve stopped them anyways but,I guess we`ll never know.

So good luck the rest of the way.

Having 1 second on the clock after that pass was a georgia dome call.

Game should`ve been over.

Lol...I guess you are SUPPOSED to feel that way considering you are an Eagles fan. So we will agree to disagree. Trust me, if not for a combo of half-assed Jenkins and a HORRIBLE call by a blind *** ref....it would have been lights out. But hey, i'm a falcs LIFER through good and bad....so my response should not surprise you. :lol:B)

I just don't even get the people complaining about the Bears game. 1 second, really? They shouldn't be making lame excuses for their team getting scored on with less than 15 seconds to go. There is no excuse for that.

I understand how a Bears fan could believe that. I can understand how a Bears fan would ignore the extra second that rolled off after the touchdown, after the punt, and after Jenkins was out of bounds.