Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pejo

We shouldn't just blame the refs for the loss

9 posts in this topic

We had a chance but decided to throw the ball on the ONE YARD LINE!!! Oh, and we let Westbrook run all over us.

2nd and 2 and we throw a fade... I thought we were built for the goalline? It all goes back to that play call. Yes, we should blame the refs for that call, but jennings and that *&%4 Mike Mularkey get theirs too.

We had a chance but decided to throw the ball on the ONE YARD LINE!!! Oh, and we let Westbrook run all over us.

So not converting a TD on one drive earlier in the game is more at fault for this loss than the ref's robbing us of an entire possession?!? Seriously, that's what you think?!?!

So not converting a TD on one drive earlier in the game is more at fault for this loss than the ref's robbing us of an entire possession?!? Seriously, that's what you think?!?!

If we would have ran it in we wouldnt have had to muster up a game winning touchdown

If we would have ran it in we wouldnt have had to muster up a game winning touchdown

The turth is we have no way of knowing what would have happened had we scored there.

For all we know the after the TD the Eagles could have returned our kickoff for a TD and put us rigth back where we started,

I mean I agree it was a bad play call but it doesn't mean we would have won for sure had we run it in there.

2nd and 2 and we throw a fade... I thought we were built for the goalline? It all goes back to that play call. Yes, we should blame the refs for that call, but jennings and that *&%4 Mike Mularkey get theirs too.

So in other words we didn't deserve a shot at the end of the game? Doesn't matter what the stat sheet says, it is the Score Board that matters.. The Falcons did what they had to do to get the ball back for an opportunity to win this game! Would they have taken the lead? Sadly enough we will never know. That folks has nothing to do how many yards the D gave up or our missed opportunity from the goal line earlier. It has everything to do with the refs robbing us of a series late in the game that could have won it for us.

If I were Coach Smith, the NFL would be making my wallet a little lighter after I blasted the ignorant refs.

How do you that we would of score on that drive if we ran it in? They could of stuff us on second and third down. Fourth and 2. It was a bad call to go with the fade. But the ref robbed us this game.