Did Jennings Ever Call for a Fair Catch?

This game made me feel SICK!!!

I thought we were about to pull out another close one but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, freakin' Jennings decides to not catch it. He should've dove on the sucker. Where's the logic? Let it bounce back even further and have worse position? He needs to go. Bad call or not, he FLAT OUT BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh: I'm asking a question and you "throwing" up an exclamation.... <_< I knew it was a Punt...you can't "fair catch" a kickoff... <_<

Punts are not live balls. Kickoffs are live balls. The only way a kicking team gets the ball is if the receiving team "muffs" the punt, touches the ball, then the kicking team can recover but not advance the ball.

Just trying to help, however, the only way I think a punt returner should NOT catch the ball is within the 10 yard line!! JMO!

Think about this we cut Tony Taylor for this mop. We could have easily replaced him with HD or anyone with a brain I hate the fact that I missed the whole game but from what you guys are saying he stunk up the joint. We need to cut him he's on a sixth or seventh rounder we won't miss him

Think about this we cut Tony Taylor for this mop. We could have easily replaced him with HD or anyone with a brain I hate the fact that I missed the whole game but from what you guys are saying he stunk up the joint. We need to cut him he's on a sixth or seventh rounder we won't miss him

All he had to do for field the ball.... <_< There was no one with 6 yards of him. Instead, he lets it drop right at his FEET and ends up having to back off after the ball hit so it would touch him....That is soooooo HIGH SCHOOL.... :wacko: