the OFFICIAL Score predictions (Phi vs ATL)

IronHead34

I say it goes like this:

Atlanta 24

Phil 21

I think we pull off another win at the end on a field goal by Elam and we start to become noticed as a team that pulls it out at the end through aggressive play.

Ryan 198 yards 2 TD

White 64 yards 1 TD

MJ 110 yards 1 TD

Turner 97 yards 1 TD

John Abe has 1 sack and drops B-West behind the line several times

JA 98 has a sack after we flush Mccampbells chunky soup from the pocket.

Boley steps it up with 6 tackles

What you think?

I say it goes like this:

Atlanta 24

Phil 21

I think we pull off another win at the end on a field goal by Elam and we start to become noticed as a team that pulls it out at the end through aggressive play.

Ryan 198 yards 2 TD

White 64 yards 1 TD

MJ 110 yards 1 TD

Turner 97 yards 1 TD

John Abe has 1 sack and drops B-West behind the line several times

JA 98 has a sack after we flush Mccampbells chunky soup from the pocket.

Boley steps it up with 6 tackles

What you think?

I will go with 14-10 falcons..................

there is no way turner has a game like that....97 yds aginst that D? I would like it but it probably wont happen!!

Well I hit dead on last game when I predicted a 2 point win only because we were at home , And was lucky to get that call. But this week we are away and to a really good team with one of the best D# in the league , That's why I have them on 3 of my FFL teams.

I'll just put it this way , If I'm not mistaken ,Last week , I think every home team won !!!!!!! There might have been one away team that won but I don't know who it was. I think it will all come down to turnovers , But the biggy here is home field advantage with 2 very close teams . If I wasn't a Falcon Fan I would surly give advantage to the Home team , But since I'm a Homer with Hope , I'll have to say we win by 1in overtime. :lol: Plus if we can win this one , you can say we have arrived. :rolleyes: