L. Robinson

fatboybob

Some of you may recognize me from earlier this season. I'm an Eagles fan.

What's the inside word on him this week? I don't have time to browse the news on this site (Phillies game) so any updates on his role this weekend would be greatly appreciated. He's a much bigger weapon for us to be concerned about that Harry Douglas.

Thanks in advance. I know Matty Ice is rootin for us at least for the next couple of nights. ;)

He is supposed to be fully recovered, but has missed many weeks of PT.

He is a very athletic wideout, and will make the circus catch...he was looking to be the #2 guy this season, but has been derailed thus far.

Douglas is a #3 at best, but gets in and out of his routes quick and MIGHT return punts this week.

Bump.

What kind of role is Robinson gonna have this week? Starter over Jenkins, slot guy, packages?

Philly has Curtis coming back and the word is that they will work him in slowly. He's gonna start, but probably will rotate a lot with R.Brown and Baskett. Reid has done this a couple weeks ago with R. Brown. So he is pretty true to his word on how Curtis will be used. If completely healthy it may be a little more especially coming off a bye week. In summation, I really don't know how much he will play. :)

lemme know

Bump.

What kind of role is Robinson gonna have this week? Starter over Jenkins, slot guy, packages?

Philly has Curtis coming back and the word is that they will work him in slowly. He's gonna start, but probably will rotate a lot with R.Brown and Baskett. Reid has done this a couple weeks ago with R. Brown. So he is pretty true to his word on how Curtis will be used. If completely healthy it may be a little more especially coming off a bye week. In summation, I really don't know how much he will play. :)

lemme know

Robinson will most likely come in on certain packages. He's a much more "explosive" receiver than Michael Jenkins, but Jenkins is so valuable as a run blocker on the outside.

Philly fan,

Jennings is a huge concern for most Falcon fans. He scares the britches off us every time he goes back to receive a punt. If he gets the punt return duties, you guys might be able to do some real damage to us if you can lay a hit on him or just get close to him during the catch. I think he's only muffed a couple but he seems to have a case of the juggles every time he touches the ball, so there's something to watch. I think we'll all breath a sigh of relief if he is replaced in the return game (by anyone).

celtik

bump

Thanks for the info. It's gettin near gametime so anything you hear, please hollar.

Philly update says that R. Brown is questionable. I don't mind that too much since Curtis and Jackson as the outside starting receivers is the way our offense should be, whether Brown is healthy or not. He's more of a possession guy than a burner. Jackson has really surprised me this year as a rookie. Can't wait to see the new dynamic with Curtis back into the mix.