Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coloursplash

New Matt Ryan Wallpaper

7 posts in this topic

Nice, but I would make couple of changes:

1. Rainbow colors to black-red-white

2. text more readable

3. get rid of the photo at right end (which is shown just a bit)

Nice, but I would make couple of changes:

1. Rainbow colors to black-red-white

2. text more readable

3. get rid of the photo at right end (which is shown just a bit)

Couldn't agree more with those 3 things. Still a nice wallpaper, but changing those things would really set it off.

alright guys everyone in this forum has some pretty nice signatures. let me get to the point. i'm in need of someone to make me a banner for brown24.com revamp. my company actually does sheldon brown's website and were looking for something new and unique for a banner. if someone wants to try to create something and take a shot maybe we'll pick yours to use. this would be a great way to show off your skills to everyone and would look great on a resume i'm sure. let me know if anyone is interested.

if all works well maybe i can offer someone a few contract jobs to make some decent cash. hard to beleive? try me out what do you have to lose...

oh yea... there is a possiblity of us getting matt ryan's website that's actually why i was visiting this forum so like i said if this works out maybe i'll be able to hire someone here as a subcontractor to help with that project. keep that in mind.

**we are from the exton area where he grew up and have a couple leads but i can't really get into that now.**

take care everyone!

here is my contact info if anyone has any questions:

Anthony W. Latino Jr.

Uneek Industries

Owner & President

(484) 879-2230 Work

(484) 696-4473 Fax

anthony@uneekindustries.com

www.uneekindustries.com