Some people make me sick

Grim Reaper

i don't mind the sign @ all & i respect guy for putting money where his mouth is. people don't like sign then they don't buy from his shop. he is strong enough in political beliefs that he'll risk losing customers & risk profit to make his point. good for him.

he's a freakin' moron idiot & i hope his business goes bankrupt b/c people stop buying from him, but i still respect his willingness to stake business on his political beliefs.

Yep that is the biggest danger I see, if Obama is elected which I think is very likely some of these good ole boys are going to be trying to take him out for years and years to come. I cannot imagine the chaos in this country if that happens and a KKK member or some other ignorant red neck would actually succeed in that.

I'm white but I simply cannot tolerate complete stupidity that some back yard yokels display like this gun store owner.

that one guy in the interview didn't even know obama's real middle name.

These people sound like complete idiots.

Another reason why voting for McCain isn't even an option...

I'd never vote in alignment or further the reasoning of people like this...

They might as well call him a "sand *#gg*&"...

Your not voting for a candidate because you don't like one of the people supporting him? :huh:

You must love Hamas then, since they support Obama.

Yep that is the biggest danger I see, if Obama is elected which I think is very likely some of these good ole boys are going to be trying to take him out for years and years to come. I cannot imagine the chaos in this country if that happens and a KKK member or some other ignorant red neck would actually succeed in that.

I'm white but I simply cannot tolerate complete stupidity that some back yard yokels display like this gun store owner.

that one guy in the interview didn't even know obama's real middle name.

These people sound like complete idiots.

I agree. I will honestly be shocked if there isn't an attempt on his life at some point if he ever becomes president.

At least this man has a reason to not vote for Obama. Most people are voting for Obama because he is partly black. Most of them are to stupid to know how bad a choice he is. You elitist on the board who believe you are smarter than everyone can just go to ****.

thanx for proving my point, ignorant yokel

thanx for proving my point, ignorant yokel

What point. He sounds no worse than some poor person. I have heard some of them on the news who can barely talk coherently. Yet, when I say a poor person should not vote I am ridiculed. Why should I take what you say any more seriously? Wait, the poor are more likely to vote for Obama.