Top 30 stadiums

HuskerFalcon

Not to be a homer but Bobby Dodd should have been on that list.

Why? Because it's the oldest Div 1 stadium in college football, John Heisman, William Alexander, and Bobby Dodd.

i broke into that place one night and played football with about 30 people....sweet night until what seemed like a SWAT team surrounded the place...man, I was always a fast guy, but I may have broken some olympic records running that night

i broke into that place one night and played football with about 30 people....sweet night until what seemed like a SWAT team surrounded the place...man, I was always a fast guy, but I may have broken some olympic records running that night

did anybody get caught??

did anybody get caught??

I dont know about the 15 or so that were already playing when we broke in...but out of my group of 15, two guys were handcuffed but not charged with anything. The cops just wanted to scare 'em some.

What was funny is that I had to hop a 12 chain link fence where they were doing some construction on the backside of the stadium(this is 2002), and I still had my cleats on because that was all I came with. So here I am running down the street back towards 85 when a cop car pulls onto the street and blares his spotlight at me.

I just act like I am minding my own business and going for a walk...and the copcar pulls up to me. The cop in the passenger seat rolls down his window and says "Nice cleats, was it a fun game?". I dont really get a response out because I know i'm busted. He shook his head and said "Get the **** out of here, idiot".

I thank the kind officer and shuffle on down the street laughing.

I dont know about the 15 or so that were already playing when we broke in...but out of my group of 15, two guys were handcuffed but not charged with anything. The cops just wanted to scare 'em some.

What was funny is that I had to hop a 12 chain link fence where they were doing some construction on the backside of the stadium(this is 2002), and I still had my cleats on because that was all I came with. So here I am running down the street back towards 85 when a cop car pulls onto the street and blares his spotlight at me.

I just act like I am minding my own business and going for a walk...and the copcar pulls up to me. The cop in the passenger seat rolls down his window and says "Nice cleats, was it a fun game?". I dont really get a response out because I know i'm busted. He shook his head and said "Get the **** out of here, idiot".

I thank the kind officer and shuffle on down the street laughing.

:lol: that's awesome

CFB_North_Carolina.jpg

aerial.jpg

Many regard it as one of the best venues in the country despite only holding about 65,000

Its a nice campus too, I think. I remember as a kid eating at that 'restaurant' (I am using the term loosely) that is right across the street from campus, and its in a basement. Some greasy, awesome food.

I played a few games up there too, when I was going to UGA, on those synthetic turf fields against your Tar Heals, then got plastered at "On the Hill", or whatever that upstairs restaurant/brewery was. I know we hit up some bars too...but my night life memory is fuzzy at best.