A Message To Philly Fans

BenB321

This is a preemptive strike. Philly fans are the most ignorant, classless, arrogant, uncouth and uneducated fans in the NFL. They are rude, obnoxious white trash thugs. You're team is overrated and you have nothing to live for. The Falcons are a team on the rise with the most exciting young QB in the league. We are in the ascension while your best days are behind you. Philly fans are an abomination and a stain on humanity. You're lucky God shows grace and mercy because otherwise you and your ilk would be doomed forever ito the pits of **** with no chance of redemption. While God may show mercy on you the Falcons will show no mercy to your feckless and no account team. Just like we spanked the Bears and their trash talking fans we will do the same to you. Beware.

"white trash thugs"? Did Mommy forget to give her little monkey a banana this morning?

I'm white you moron. I don't know what your monkey comment is about but you can stick it you freakin Canadian piece of trash. You're no better than a Philly fan. Get out of here, NOW.

I'm white you moron. I don't know what your monkey comment is about but you can stick it you freakin Canadian piece of trash. You're no better than a Philly fan. Get out of here, NOW.

Quit bating the eagles fans, trust me next week the board will be full of them, your new, I have seen this for 7 years on the boards now and they will come their worse then the NFC south fans put together, save it for them then, ;)

A couple of years back some relatives came over from Philly, so I wore my MV7 jersey.

Needless to say we got into an argument. It was the year they beat us to get into the superbowl. I said that we would win week 1, and we did.

I believe it, the iggles fans peeing on fans that wear their jerseys from above when you walk into the arena. :blink: And throwing thigs like batteries and crap at them. Its the only Arena that has a jail built into it and heres the sick thing their proud of it. ;)

Quit bating the eagles fans, trust me next week the board will be full of them, your new, I have seen this for 7 years on the boards now and they will come their worse then the NFC south fans put together, save it for them then, ;)

They truly are scum. I am being 100% honest when I say they are the worst fans in the NFL. No class at all. Screw them.

Without Canada, you worthless Americans don't exist, and don't forget who the war between us, we did you ****ing Yank.

BenB you don't have to sugar coat it for us.....tell us how you really feel!!! :D

I just wanted to express myself. :P We spend too much time beating up fellow Falcon fans on this board. I think it is time to really beat up the Eagles fans like a red headed freakin step child.

Classy and Eagles fans in an oxymoron just so you know. You apparently never have met one.

o rly.

A couple of years back some relatives came over from Philly, so I wore my MV7 jersey.

Needless to say we got into an argument. It was the year they beat us to get into the superbowl. I said that we would win week 1, and we did.

wow that was racist too.

I don't need to play the race card. I can destroy this guy with my intelligence too easily. Don't forget along with white trash thugs, which apparently offended this moron, there are black trash thugs and don't forget the piece of crap illegal alien trash thugs as well. But at the bottom of the barrel are the worthless Philly fans.

This is a preemptive strike. Philly fans are the most ignorant, classless, arrogant, uncouth and uneducated fans in the NFL. They are rude, obnoxious white trash thugs. You're team is overrated and you have nothing to live for. The Falcons are a team on the rise with the most exciting young QB in the league. We are in the ascension while your best days are behind you. Philly fans are an abomination and a stain on humanity. You're lucky God shows grace and mercy because otherwise you and your ilk would be doomed forever ito the pits of **** with no chance of redemption. While God may show mercy on you the Falcons will show no mercy to your feckless and no account team. Just like we spanked the Bears and their trash talking fans we will do the same to you. Beware.

way to lay it on them. use this when the time is right