Give me your Honest List of our players that should be in the ProBowl this year.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. John Abraham

2. Michael Turner

3. Roddy White

4. Sam Baker

5. Jason Elam

I know my first three should make it, and I believe in my mind Sam and Jason deserve it. I also have a few possibles.

Possibles

1. Lawyer Milloy

2. Michael Boley

Who you got?

4 of those 5 sound good, but Baker? cmon man. OL are voted based on playing all 16 games and popularity based on madden ratings

It's still way early and I won't be voting until much later but your top 5 looks good to me. I think they should all get consideration along with Matt Ryan. It will be hard for any rookies to get there but it does happen. I like not being a homer when I vote so I like to wait to be more objective.

It's still way early and I won't be voting until much later but your top 5 looks good to me. I think they should all get consideration along with Matt Ryan. It will be hard for any rookies to get there but it does happen. I like not being a homer when I vote so I like to wait to be more objective.

I'm not sure about baker and elam making it, but I know the first three will. I voted earlier, and tried voting without homerism. I opened up the nfl stats sheet for positions and voted accordingly.

I know no one cares about punters but I think Koenen is one of the best in football and deserves some recognition.

John Abraham

Jason Elam

Micheal Turner

Roddy White

Other possible Fringe players could be

Michael Boley - Hasn't made enough impact plays yet

Ovie Mughelli - Playing FB for the Falcons doesn't get you much attention

I know no one cares about punters but I think Koenen is one of the best in football and deserves some recognition.

John Abraham

Jason Elam

Micheal Turner

Roddy White

You are dead on there, it was in my mind but I seemed to forget all about him while making this thread. He has to be one of the top punters in the league this year. I did vote for him in my ballot though. :D

1. John Abraham

2. Michael Turner

3. Roddy White

4. Sam Baker

5. Jason Elam

I know my first three should make it, and I believe in my mind Sam and Jason deserve it. I also have a few possibles.

Possibles

1. Lawyer Milloy

2. Michael Boley

Who you got?

Up to this point I like your first 5. Sam might have a hard time making it just because there are some very good LT out there with a lot more experience.

Don't think Milloy is in the top 10 SS in the league, so no to him.

Boley is good. I've got to watch more football to say for sure.

1. John Abraham - If he continues to play like he is. He will be in the first team. But we never know, Super Mario had 16sacks {I think} last year and still didn't go.

2. Jason Elam - If we keep falling short of TDs when we make trips to the Endzone, Elam should be a sure Pro Bowl pick, that missed FG last week hurt him a bit though.

3. Michael Turner - One of the top 5 RBs this year so far.

4. Roddy White - Its official, Roddy is a great WR, still young and can get better. Good numbers last year, and looking better this year.

John Abraham

Jason Elam

Micheal Turner

Roddy White

I got to agree with you.

My Homer says Ryan ,and if he continues to play the way he played sunday I'll let my Homer vote...

1. John Abraham

2. Michael Turner

3. Roddy White

4. Sam Baker

5. Jason Elam

Possibles

1. Lawyer Milloy

2. Michael Boley

Who you got?

Right at this very moment, week six:

1. JA55

2. Big Grady

3. Milloy

4. Roddy

5. Turner

6. Norwood @ KR

7. Elam