Great Draft

DurtyBirds02

I already made a comment about it but I wanted to post it to see what people to think. I know I may be jumping to conclusions and it is very early in the season and in their careers, but it is only a possibilty and I just want to see some reactions. Do anything think that this years draft has POTENTIAL to be one of our best drafts in our franchise history?

I already made a comment about it but I wanted to post it to see what people to think. I know I may be jumping to conclusions and it is very early in the season and in their careers, but it is only a possibilty and I just want to see some reactions. Do anything think that this years draft has POTENTIAL to be one of our best drafts in our franchise history?

That really isn't saying much lol, but yeah, it does have the potential.

Sure, if Douglas keeps making these catches when we need him (and cuts out the drops), if Baker continues to anchor the O-Line, and if Ryan actually does become the franchise quarterback, then why not. Not to mention that Chevis Jackson holds his own at the nickle position. Then you still have DeCoud and Biermann that have a lot of potential. I think that Baker and Ryan are the ones that we may look back on and say that this draft was very, very good.

I think it is one of the best as far as turnaround and impact

compared to drafts of the past we have 3-5 major contrubuting starters at premier positions (QB, LT, MLB, CB, and WR)

I think that this draft will go down as the turning point in this franchises history

as it has been said before i will say it again

it is a grerat time to be a falcon fan