Dirty bird

i know i'm not the only fan here, but we are dying to see the dirty bird back on the field again. that has got to be my favorite celebration dance, and i gurantee you the fans in the dome, including myself would absolutley erupt to see roddy or turner break out the dirty bird on the next td celebration.

talk to the team, make it happen j mike

An unsportsmanlike penatly after every score. Perfect.

JMIKE IS A LOSER BTW. Anyone ever seen a pic of him? Hahahaha!

it's only an unsportmanlike if multiple players do it at once or they use the ball as a prop. one player is allowed to dance and he won't get in trouble. learn something about football as opposed to trolling around the message boards.

and btw, jmike has got a much better and cooler job that both you and i. no wonder you don't like him

it's only an unsportmanlike if multiple players do it at once or they use the ball as a prop. one player is allowed to dance and he won't get in trouble. learn something about football as opposed to trolling around the message boards.

and btw, jmike has got a much better and cooler job that both you and i. no wonder you don't like him

Maybe you could come up with an original idea. I know, maybe we could go back to the all black uniforms, and see what Andre Rison is doin?

You're an idiot. And that's not hard to find on this message board.

You're a real tough guy picking on someone based upon their appearance.

Too bad you don't appreciate the effort J Mike puts in to this web site and forum. I've been around these boards for several years and no one has yet put the effort the he has, as well as taken input ftom the members. You're also lucky J Mike is a nice guy......Word is, he connections to big mean guys like Harvey Dahl........He could pop your head like a pimple......But, J Mike would never resort to that....... ;)

:lol:

What would cause the penalty? A player dancing? Do you watch football? Do you not see celebrations every week? Don't you know the rules of the game you supossedly watch? WELL ACT LIKE IT!!!!!

You're a real tough guy picking on someone based upon their appearance.

Too bad you don't appreciate the effort J Mike puts in to this web site and forum. I've been around these boards for several years and no one has yet put the effort the he has, as well as taken input ftom the members. You're also lucky J Mike is a nice guy......Word is, he connections to big mean guys like Harvey Dahl........He could pop your head like a pimple......But, J Mike would never resort to that....... ;)

Shiney, isn't what he said about Jmike considered a personal attack or belittling. Sounds like grounds for dismissal to me. :D

Shiney, isn't what he said about Jmike considered a personal attack or belittling. Sounds like grounds for dismissal to me. :D

Or We could let Jmike have the pleasure himself.

Seriously, does this dude not realize all the inside scoop we get here comes directly from Jmike. He should be thanking him instead of acting like an Eagle fan