Where are GangGREEN and the other Philly trolls?

Rev_Hal

For the last 8 years, whenever we play the Iggies, a bunch of their troll fans show up to flood the board. It's been unusually quiet with this game coming up next week. For this select group of Philly fans, they are either scared that the Falcons are going to blow their doors off or they can't spell atlantafalcons.com. Either way, these bozos are entertaining. I hope the mental midgets show up.

Disclaimer - I am not trashing all Iggy fans. But people who have been here for a while know who I'm talking about. :)

For the last 8 years, whenever we play the Iggies, a bunch of their troll fans show up to flood the board. It's been unusually quiet with this game coming up next week. For this select group of Philly fans, they are either scared that the Falcons are going to blow their doors off or they can't spell atlantafalcons.com. Either way, these bozos are entertaining. I hope the mental midgets show up.

Disclaimer - I am not trashing all Iggy fans. But people who have been here for a while know who I'm talking about. :)

REV, THEY AIN'T SO SURE THIS TIME AROUND. :lol:

What?

Only long time members will remember the "What" invasion of 2004.......

Rev,

Since I can't reach through the Monitor ans slap you... Hit yourself once for me, then ask yourself.. Do you really WANT those Iggle trolls back?

I still remember how Flooded theese boards were with Stupidty & Hostility. It's something I'd rather not see here again

Yeah, they have to be the most ANNOYING fans in existance.

They needed the bye week to try and come up with some new material, it's hard for them you know.

Maybe we should beat them to the punch and start posting on their boards first.

Let Emmit take a shot at them. It will take them at least a week to figure out he is kidding.

I'll try. They'll probably ban me and delete the post. At least the trolls can see it here. Don't tell anyone it's a joke and lets see how far it goes.

-Emmitt