Some interesting perspectives about D-Hall from his Raiders fans

coastiemike

As I am a Jets fan also, I was taking a look to see what the Raiders fans were thinking about this weeks game. Found some eerily similar sentiments from their fans that were found here at one time. Others are just amusing:

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-ra...more-money.html

I saw it as a joke and a rib at him being overpaid. Hey you need a sense of humor when you're toasted every week. On the flip side, get serious and start playing at least half your worth.

Squeeze more money from him, **** he needs to refund half of the money he got cause he **** sure isn't earning his keep.

I have been trying to give this guy a chance, but he's making it hard with his play and harder with his mouth.

i am sick of cutting overpaid bums a break

And those are just from one post. There are tons of others. I know...don't bring up past players. But the bye week is killing me. I can't wait for the Eagle's game.

As I am a Jets fan also, I was taking a look to see what the Raiders fans were thinking about this weeks game. Found some eerily similar sentiments from their fans that were found here at one time. Others are just amusing:

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-ra...more-money.html

I saw it as a joke and a rib at him being overpaid. Hey you need a sense of humor when you're toasted every week. On the flip side, get serious and start playing at least half your worth.

Squeeze more money from him, **** he needs to refund half of the money he got cause he **** sure isn't earning his keep.

I have been trying to give this guy a chance, but he's making it hard with his play and harder with his mouth.

i am sick of cutting overpaid bums a break

And those are just from one post. There are tons of others. I know...don't bring up past players. But the bye week is killing me. I can't wait for the Eagle's game.

Another Jets fan! That's 3 on this board! Are you going to the game Sunday?

Gotta love the fact the the "We hate D'Hall"-threads are on the Raiders forum instead of on this forum.

It must suck big-time to have 60 mill tied up in him. Got job Al, and even a better job by TD to get the picks he did ^_^

agreed......I would be furious if I was a Raiders fan - all that money for DeAngelo Hall, Javon Walker and that "no-name" Defensive Tackle that they re-signed as the highest paid D-Tackle in the league. The Oakland Raiders will be in "cap ****" for longer than the remainder of Al

Davis' life - guess he won't care by then. B)

agreed......I would be furious if I was a Raiders fan - all that money for DeAngelo Hall, Javon Walker and that "no-name" Defensive Tackle that they re-signed as the highest paid D-Tackle in the league. The Oakland Raiders will be in "cap ****" for longer than the remainder of Al

Davis' life - guess he won't care by then. B)

Al Davis ain't dying no time soon he's the highlander and highlanders are immortal.