Mars bar

k-train

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marsbarMS1205_468x272.jpg

Those things?

You can't escape from them in England, tons in every shop or vending machine that sells chocolate.

****, just up north and in some chippy's here you can get battered mars bars.

They have deep fried Snickers bars at the State Fair here in NC. I'm guessing that's pretty much the same as a battered Mars bar.

Add Andy Capp's Pub fries to that Island.

Sure they still got Hot fries, cheeder fries and other varieties. but the best were Pubb Fries

Man, I LOVE their hot fries. Never heard of the pubb fries. Even the hot fries can be a little difficult to come by these days, so I've had to learn to like Tom's hot fries.

please tell me yall over 25ers remember when Twix commercials used to use that Bow Bow chicka chicka song from Ferris Bueller as their theme song for their commercials

I was trying to tell my pops this last wk & he couldnt remember it..

Oh yeah, I remember those commercials. Oh yeah.............Ooooooooooohhhhh Yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhh.

I have a vague recollection of the Twix commercial. That song is by a band from California called Yello.

Who remembers the commercial for Reese's where the dude sitting in the balcony of a theatre drops his chocolate into the guy sitting below's peanut butter? The chocolate I could almost understand, but I always wondered who in the **** actually takes a jar of peanut butter with them to the theatre.

Anybody remember Bonkers?

I have a vague recollection of the Twix commercial. That song is by a band from California called Yello.

Who remembers the commercial for Reese's where the dude sitting in the balcony of a theatre drops his chocolate into the guy sitting below's peanut butter? The chocolate I could almost understand, but I always wondered who in the **** actually takes a jar of peanut butter with them to the theatre.

Anybody remember Bonkers?

bonkers were the ****