Media and politics

fan_since_1966

I am not a very political person, never really have been. I find it boring, (Yeah, flame me if you want to)

I want to know why does the media love Obama so much, I haven't heard any negatives about him except on the internet. Now this plumber likes McCain and the media has jumped on him and discredited him just because he supports McCain?

WTF is going on?

My local paper has daily reports questioning McCain on everything and Obama is always shown to be the best choice.

All politicians have baggage, that is a fact. So why haven't I heard much on Obama's. Is he that clean?

Why did the media trounce on Palin, and I haven't heard any negatives about Biden?

WTF is going on?

I have voted Democratic except for Reagan in 1980,1984, Yes I voted for Jimmy Carter in 1976.

I just cannot remember an election being this one-sided ever. Politics have changed so much and I find it more and more distasteful.

My son supports John McCain. I went with him to Charlotte a few weekends back. He has a McCain/Palin sticker on the back of his car.

Can you believe we were "flipped off" by 8, yes eight, different cars on the trip on I-85. All but two were college aged kids. (Yes he was driving just fine and he only has that sticker on his car)

This is ridiculous, WTF is going on?

I am not a very political person, never really have been. I find it boring, (Yeah, flame me if you want to)

I want to know why does the media love Obama so much, I haven't heard any negatives about him except on the internet. Now this plumber likes McCain and the media has jumped on him and discredited him just because he supports McCain?

WTF is going on?

My local paper has daily reports questioning McCain on everything and Obama is always shown to be the best choice.

All politicians have baggage, that is a fact. So why haven't I heard much on Obama's. Is he that clean?

Why did the media trounce on Palin, and I haven't heard any negatives about Biden?

WTF is going on?

I have voted Democratic except for Reagan in 1980,1984, Yes I voted for Jimmy Carter in 1976.

I just cannot remember an election being this one-sided ever. Politics have changed so much and I find it more and more distasteful.

My son supports John McCain. I went with him to Charlotte a few weekends back. He has a McCain/Palin sticker on the back of his car.

Can you believe we were "flipped off" by 8, yes eight, different cars on the trip on I-85. All but two were college aged kids. (Yes he was driving just fine and he only has that sticker on his car)

This is ridiculous, WTF is going on?

TROLL MUCH?