Where were you when the Falcons won last week?

FalcD56

The game last week was one for the ages. A top five game of all time for our franchise. You will always remember where you were when Ryan threw the pass with 6 seconds left and when Elam kicked the game winner. Where were you?

I was at a sports bar in Charlotte, NC and got to watch a bunch of Panthers fans wallow in pain while our boys made a huge comeback. After the Falcons completed the comeback, I gave a huge, "PANTHERS SUCK!" to the crowd. Nothing sweeter.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sports bar just outside of D.C. It is my local place to go every week because they show all the games. As you can imagine, I am always the only Falcons fan in the place. After the FG went through, I jumped up and yelled "F* yeah!" Needless to say I got some strange looks. I didnt mind a bit that I was the only one cheering in the place.

I sit on the 2nd row almost directly across the field where Jenkins caught that pass. So when I saw him catch that ball it looked like something NFL films would have done. I remember looking up after the second he caught it, and saw the clock :01. I looked over to my dad and pointed to the clock, " OH MY F'n GOD THERE IS ONE SECOND LEFT".

Then after the kick, where I sit its a little hard to tell if kicks are good or not. I clearly remember the noise going up first in my right ear( the people that sit in that section where to my right) and it was like time stood still for a quarter second, while I watched the ref's while they put their hands up.

Then came the loudest noise I have ever heard in the Georgia Dome. And people everywhere were celebrating like they won the lottery. One guy sitting next to me climbed over the seat and stood on seats, and jumped on people and hugging everybody. And everyone was huggin everybody, and high fiving. The bears fans looked devastated. It was like they got the worst news of their lives ever. And I did feel their pain. BUT before I even said anything like " good game" I said. " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT , YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THATTTTTTTTTTTTTT, NOT HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS OUR HOUSEEEEEEEEEEE b*tch" Well that came at the end after a game full of talkin smack back and forth.

I think that's pretty much it. In that minute.

It was crazy for me.

I couldn't see the game so, I was keeping a close eye on the score tracker.

And I saw we was winning 13-19 in the 4thQ with about 1min left.

Then I few minutes pass and we losing 20-19 wit 1sec.

When I saw this, I was torn......I couldn't believe we lost the game.

So I turned the T.V. off and went to the park.

And when I got back home I turned on SportCenter.

And witnessed the Falcon's comeback victory.

I was so proud....I almost teared. :D

Visiting my grandparents in Huntersville, NC trying to keep up with the game on the Fox score tracker on the Panthers game. They had the score wrong apparently during the last min. of the game as they were showing it as 19-9 Falcons with less than a min to go in the 4th. Then all the sudden it was 20-19 and I was like "What the ****!"

in hawaii about to leave cause i was so po that we played so good and we almost lost. i was y myself jumping up and down screaming "is this the falcons? my falconS? OMG OMG OMG." best game ever. we never beat the bears

We got home to N GA from Hawaii sat night about 7PM I was still exhausted but watched the game, After the Chi TD I jumped up hollowiing Sh**, sh**, Sh** and my wife said it's not over yet and I just looked at her like she was loco But boy did she turn out to be right.