NFC South Supremacy

DerrtyBirdGirl

IMO the teams in our division dont scare me that bad. wow we lost to tampa in our rookies 1st and 2nd road games in his career, big whoop. its not like we got blasted 31-10 or 34-3. we lost by 15 points to both teams, and one of those teams in the final 3 minutes. we can beat CAR, we can beat TB, we just need to play our best. we hung in w/ NO in the first game last year, but stunk it up the 2nd game on MNF. they're not all that much better than us.

beatable, we just need a really solid game from BOTH sides of the ball, otherwise we'll probably have a hard time.

this is upsetting because we were "supposed to lose the Packers (who have so many **** recievers) and chicaco (Defense + Hester)" amd we won both and yet we havent proved anything...........makes me angry

Its not surprising.....we need to win all the rest of the games for all that to change

It's a little annoying that no one gives us any respect, but it's also kind of funny. Just because every time we win..more egg goes on the faces of these analyst. I'm really starting to think no one outside of this fan base is going to believe in this team until we're standing on a stage in the middle of Raymond James Stadium with championship t-shirts on, holding the Lombardi Trophy. But hey..that's just fine with me. ;)

He does make a good point tho. Our division is very tough, and winning ANY of those games will be hard. But we have a good shot to win EVERY game we play. I'd say we take some home division games (remember both of those losses were on the road), and some of our other non division games and end up pretty decent 8-8 or 9-7 end of the year. (I called 6-10 after the draft)

It was Rod Woodson saying ATL wouldn't finish .500. Said we'd lose every division game.

We have not had a year since the NFC South was formed that we haven't won at least 1 division game and as I have said before we can beat ANYONE in The Dome. B)

The Falcons will finish with at least 9 wins this year. I would be SHOCKED if we don't win at least 5 of our remaining games.

We have not had a year since the NFC South was formed that we haven't won at least 1 division game and as I have said before we can beat ANYONE in The Dome. B)

The Falcons will finish with at least 9 wins this year. I would be SHOCKED if we don't win at least 5 of our remaining games.

Before Green Bay I'd say you were crazy. But we beat two very good teams these past 2 weeks and I think the Dome is helping us and Ryan will be way more prepared for Carolina and Tampa again.

Before Green Bay I'd say you were crazy. But we beat two very good teams these past 2 weeks and I think the Dome is helping us and Ryan will be way more prepared for Carolina and Tampa again.

The Dome has never been the homefield advantage that I hoping it would be when it was built. But this year things seem to be different. Maybe we can develop that homefield advantage like the Steelers have had for years. B)

That was a big statement by Woodson, but it's good though because all we need to do for him to look dumb is win one division game...:D

I said it before the season began that we could go 8-8, but if we continue improving at this rate, I see a possible 10-6.

Rod Woodson is a ****in ******. I have never liked his listening to his ***.

Falcons beat Lions because Lions suck

Falcons lose to Bucs because Bucs are better

Falcons beat Chiefs because Chiefs suck

Falcons lost to Panthers because Panthers are better

Falcons beat Packers because Packers are banged up on defense

Falcons beat Bears but Bears were cheated by the clock

It's all media ********. **** the media. Who in the **** needs their approval? The Falcons **** sure don't. B)